For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Hello,

Does anyone know someone in NY/Manhattan where Star Trek CCG cards are sold, or is this explicitly an online market at this point? Thanks! :borg:

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
I would say it's pretty much online only at this point. At least in my experience, all the shops that had sealed product have long since sold it off, as most smaller independent shops can't afford to sit on inventory for 15+ years. You might find some randomly here and there or in second hand shops or maybe at conventions, but your best bet is either online vie ebay, CategoryOneGames, Hills Wholesale Gaming, or through the community at large. Many of us have cards to sell/trade including sealed product.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
nyyankees72 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:29 pm Hello,

Does anyone know someone in NY/Manhattan where Star Trek CCG cards are sold, or is this explicitly an online market at this point? Thanks! :borg:
I know @DarkSabre , @JasonRed3 , and @robin1234 have been around NYC in the last few years... maybe one of them has a nugget of info for you?

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Armus wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:10 pm

I know @DarkSabre , @JasonRed3 , and @robin1234 have been around NYC in the last few years... maybe one of them has a nugget of info for you?
As far as I know, there are no game stores at all that sell STCCG cards. There really aren't any 'old game shops' anymore that would even have that stock.

By Brak_ (Chris O'Connell)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Hi! I'm in Boston, so not too far from you, relatively speaking.

The best bets I've found is to look for old Comic Book and possibly Sports Memorabilia stores that have been around since the 90s or early 00s. Anything from the last 10 years or fewer won't have any inventory at all, most likely.

I've found some gems around Boston, including 1 pack of Holodeck Adventures, and several boxes of Limited Edition SWCCG Premiere and ANH.

On the flip side, you might encounter someone who knows the current value of what they have and are trying to get market rates, or worse. Sometimes people try to sell TwT starter decks for $20+ when they're literally all the same. So it's a crap shoot.
First Edition Balance Manager
By JasonRed3 (Jason Robinette)
 - First Edition Balance Manager
 -  

The Compleat Strategist on 33rd Street likely still has some packs.

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
JasonRed3 wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:45 pm

The Compleat Strategist on 33rd Street likely still has some packs.
I would call first. The last time I was there 5 years ago they had no decipher products left at all. Maybe they found some since then.

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]