For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.

By iamlost
 -  
I used to play STCCG as a kid, now as an adult I am feeling a sort of nostalgia & would really like to own a complete set of Premier.

Who is up to doing some trades? All the cards I have are brand new. They were unwrapped in the last few weeks & have never played.

Here is my "Have List":
https://www.trekcc.org/trademanager/?mo ... t&uid=6170

And here is my "Want List":
https://www.trekcc.org/trademanager/?mo ... t&uid=6170

By iamlost
 -  
Since I have no replies…

I wonder if that means no one is interested; or if the links to my trade manager list isn’t working? Did I share the right trekcc: trade manager link?

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
iamlost wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:17 pm I understand. So eBay is my only option.

I’m living in Dallas.
Not necessarily. Look me up in the Trade Manager. I have some cards you need. I might be willing to trade for some cards I can use but don't necessarily need, like Borg Ship/Bridge Crew/Enterprise etc. I am happy to try to help you finish your set.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Have fun, be safe.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I'm mostly set on my collection, but I'd be happy to simply sell you all the stuff on your Wants pretty cheaply, in case you don't find trades for all of them. Just let me know!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Squallmtk713 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:22 pm I was wondering if anyone knew the value of a sealed box of star trek ccg I obtained. It is star trek first contact limited edition 9 card expansion set.
That's a pretty hard one to find sealed these days!

If I had to guesstimate I'd put it in a range of $200-500. I know that's a fairly wide range, but it's not like these things come up on the market all that often.

I paid $90 for mine but that was several years ago. I'm sure it's gone up since then.

Nice find! :cheersL:

Nice find!
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation