For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.

-  
I just pulled a Dr. McCoy from TwT and I was going to get it graded. Looking at it I would expect a 9 or perhaps a 9.5.

What sort of value does a graded card like that have? I also pulled the Enterprise, Kirk, Spock, and Sulu that I'm gonna get graded if they have the value.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Given the fact that TwT is still one of the easiest sets to find sealed product (and was going for something like $7 a box at Ollie's a couple of years ago), I can't imagine it would go for more than $40-$50. I'm seeing Buy It Now listings on eBay for $60-100, but I always think those are overly optimistic.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
@Indyguy1183 thoughts?

By sevencrdspud (Jason Beyer)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Free chicken tendies are over. Probably cost more to grade than it will be worth (graded or not).
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
sevencrdspud wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:08 am Free chicken tendies are over. Probably cost more to grade than it will be worth (graded or not).
I was thinking about that aspect as well. How much does it cost to get a card graded?

By sevencrdspud (Jason Beyer)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:21 am
sevencrdspud wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:08 am Free chicken tendies are over. Probably cost more to grade than it will be worth (graded or not).
I was thinking about that aspect as well. How much does it cost to get a card graded?
PSA is charging $50.00. I didn't exactly check, but I would assume you would be footing the cost of shipping as well.

It looks like you can get it cheaper if you are grading a lot of cards with their membership.

I almost want to get a set of Tribbles (Yes. Just the Tribbles.) graded as a gag.

#tribblesfinance #freetendies
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]