For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.
Hi, I've just got my hands on my late father's collection of Star Trek The Customizable Card Game cards. I have absolutely no idea what any of it is or what its worth.

I'm not a Star Trek person (sorry) so I don't see any reason to keep this stuff around when it would be better off in the hands of someone who knows its value.

There are thousands of cards some labelled, some not, I've compiled a quick gallery of everything I got plus some close ups on things that stood out to me.

https://imgur.com/gallery/AhGiSk9

If there is anyone who is in Australia NSW near the Hunter Valley who could appraise these items or anyone in the comments who could give me numbers to go off so I can sell these items for an appropriate price.

Thank you for any information!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
OfficerConfusion wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 6:22 am Hi, I've just got my hands on my late father's collection of Star Trek The Customizable Card Game cards. I have absolutely no idea what any of it is or what its worth.

I'm not a Star Trek person (sorry) so I don't see any reason to keep this stuff around when it would be better off in the hands of someone who knows its value.

There are thousands of cards some labelled, some not, I've compiled a quick gallery of everything I got plus some close ups on things that stood out to me.

https://imgur.com/gallery/AhGiSk9

If there is anyone who is in Australia NSW near the Hunter Valley who could appraise these items or anyone in the comments who could give me numbers to go off so I can sell these items for an appropriate price.

Thank you for any information!
Greetings!

First off, I'm very sorry for your loss. Having recently lost my own dad, I know how difficult it can be.

Looking at the photos, it appears that you have some value there. Deep Space 9 and BB Premiere Limited are somewhat desirable. The biggest money is from cards in the later sets - Holodeck Adventures and The Motion Pictures, with emphasis on the Dual Affiliation Rares and Ultra Rare Cards from those sets - as well as the high end Reflections Foils (Borg Queen, U.S.S. Defiant, Future Enterprise, and Jean-Luc Picard), also the Enterprise Collection and Tournament foils, both of which have gone up quite a bit in the last couple of years.

The pictures you're showing are a bit inconclusive, but if those binders contain complete sets, you may be able to get a few hundred to several hundred dollars for each set depending on the set and specifics. The WB Premiere is probably the least valuable, as it's still widely available almost 30 years after being released.

Hopefully this gives you a starting point - if you have more pictures, I'd be happy to take a look at them.

As far as Aussie members of the community, I know @Honest and @Latok are both in Australia, but I'm not sure where specifically they are. Maybe if they're not close to you they know somebody who is?

Anyway, I hope something I've said helps. Good Luck! :cheersL:
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation