Place to discuss Tribbles CCG
  • 95 posts

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
New update for tribbles

I just issued a smaller update to integrate the new printable promos.

RELEASE INFORMATION

NEW
- Virtual Promos printable on 13-01-07 added

CHANGES
- Corrected a few cards which are already printable (10,000 Rescue, 100,000 Discard).

Please report any errors or omissions.

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
A few things that came up during the most recent online event:

1. If it can be added, it would be nice to be able to put notes on cards rather than use tokens to track who's assimilated whose cards.

2. A Draw 5 button would be nice for the double Time Warp possibility.

3. "Fail" has become the generally accepted thing to say when one must draw and does not get the required denomination. Could one or both "Pass" buttons be changed to this?

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
New update - Big Trouble in Little Qo'noS added

I just issued a new update:

NEW
- All cards from BTLQ added

CHANGES
- A draw5 button should be available after loading defaultchat for Tribbles
- Pass is now Fail after loading defaultchat for Tribbles
- You can now edit notes on cards

Thanks to all players and especially nobthehobbit for their suggestions! Please report any errors or omissions.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Nava wrote: - Pass is now Fail after loading defaultchat for Tribbles
Love this.
Shipping Manager
By SirDan (Dan Hamman)
 - Shipping Manager
 -  
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Nava wrote:New update - Big Trouble in Little Qo'noS added

I just issued a new update:

NEW
- All cards from BTLQ added

CHANGES
- A draw5 button should be available after loading defaultchat for Tribbles
- Pass is now Fail after loading defaultchat for Tribbles
- You can now edit notes on cards

Thanks to all players and especially nobthehobbit for their suggestions! Please report any errors or omissions.
:thumbsup:

By commdecker (Matthew Zinno)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Arbiter
Community Contributor
Would it be at all possible to write text onto the table? We can mark with an X and with arrows, but if we could actually write names, it would become clearer who is playing where, and in what order (especially if table order gets shaken up by a BaH).

-  
commdecker wrote:Would it be at all possible to write text onto the table? We can mark with an X and with arrows, but if we could actually write names, it would become clearer who is playing where, and in what order (especially if table order gets shaken up by a BaH).
As I've mentioned, I think standing up and sitting down preserves the five piles (though not their visibility--you have to reenable those manually). I'd like to test this before we start the tournament on Wednesday, if this is OK with you and everyone else playing.

By commdecker (Matthew Zinno)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Arbiter
Community Contributor
I know, but if my idea is possible to implement, then I would like it better (and I think it would be easier to use). I recognize it might not be possible for scox/nava to implement, but I can't find out unless I ask.

-  
commdecker wrote:I know, but if my idea is possible to implement, then I would like it better (and I think it would be easier to use). I recognize it might not be possible for scox/nava to implement, but I can't find out unless I ask.
It still could lead to definite confusion I think, especially with Reverses (which have not been hit by anything as yet).

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
New (and big) update - Tribbles Royale added

I just released a new update:

NEW
  • All cards from Tribbles Royale added
  • A shared deck zone containing the Trouble cards
  • A Reveal Trouble button to move the top Trouble to the table
CHANGES
  • The column containing the printable information was dropped
  • The plugin is now hosted on github

A few notes on how to use the new features:
All players will see a new zone called Troubles. As soon as you select New Game from the menu that zone will be populated with all Trouble cards. You won't need to do anything besides starting a game - the plugin will take care of the Trouble zone.
The only thing you will need to do is to shuffle the Trouble zone, the plugin won't do it for you!

You can't add cards to that zone in the deck builder - but you will be able to move them from the table to the zone while a game is running. The Reveal Trouble button will place the top card from the Trouble zone faceup on the table - again, don't forget to shuffle. Unfortunately I was not able to hide the Trouble cards in the deck builder. So for the time being simply ignore them while building OR select the new format Standard - that will hide those Troubles...

This plugin is now hosted on github. So for the first update go to 'Plugins:' select Tribbles and enter as an update URL

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/lackeyccg-stccg/tribbles/master/updatelist.txt

Thanks to all players for their suggestions and to all volunteers for making Tribbles Royale! Please report any errors or omissions.

By TReebel (Ted Reebel)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
great job on the update and thanks for all of the work you put in to keep all of the Plugins current and up to date.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Nice work. It appears the 10,000 Advance is not in the plugin.

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Very small update

prylar is totally correct - I forgot about 10,000 Advance, hence this small update

CHANGES
  • 10,000 Advance (VTP) added
  • Images for 100 Reverse and 100,000 Clone altered (now only the 1 Bonus has still a Decipher era image)
For most users this update should work more or less automatically - Lackey should prompt you that a new version is available whenever you start the Tribbles plugin. If not, enter the git address given in the last post.

Thanks prylar! Please report any errors or omissions.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Wow that was quick. You are awesome!
Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]