Place to discuss Tribbles CCG
  • 95 posts

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
LORE wrote:
CrimsonRavage wrote:A quick question for playing. When I place a card from hand on the table the cards don't seem to stack on top of each other. Is that how it is supposed to work or is there a setting that I have wrong?
It's a setting in the personal preferences tab. Should say something about letting cards completely cover other cards.
Preferences tab, Appearance tab, "Allow cards on table to completely cover other cards?" That should be checked.

By RedDwarf (Unjustly Banned)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Feature request: Can we have a Save Log button please. Just like in the 2e plugin. It makes it easier to write tournamernt reports later.

Thanks!

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
nobthehobbit wrote:Also, a Draw 3 button would be useful (given Masaka), as would a Draw 5 (given that Time Warp occurs in two denominations now), but these can wait until the next update.
RedDwarf wrote:Feature request: Can we have a Save Log button please. Just like in the 2e plugin. It makes it easier to write tournamernt reports later.

Thanks!
I'll include those in the next update! Thanks for all the suggestions!

Nava

@nob: Advancing the turn does reset the phase - I can't do anything at the moment about it :(

By Boon of Bolian (Rem Boon)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Coupe you make a button which advances the turn 40 times?
So that you could use that and the arrows if someone reverses in the beginning of the game. Thanx

By Worf Son of Mogh (Kenneth Tufts)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E North American Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E Canadian National Runner-Up 2023
2E Canadian National Runner-Up 2023
A draw 3 to aside buttom(kinda liek the 2e draw dillema button) would be really usefull as well for scans, and battles, since for some peopel mutiple probes to table seams to cause issues on occation for the battle part, scan obviously you only look at your self.

AS would probe to table a random card from my hand for utilize, it could be called utilize me :) button.

-  
Worf Son of Mogh wrote:A draw 3 to aside buttom(kinda liek the 2e draw dillema button) would be really usefull as well for scans, and battles, since for some peopel mutiple probes to table seams to cause issues on occation for the battle part, scan obviously you only look at your self.

AS would probe to table a random card from my hand for utilize, it could be called utilize me :) button.
Well, actually, I think a "put top card of deck into Aside" button would be better, since that's also how Toxin should go (for the same probe-to-table issues reason), and Toxin is variable. I wouldn't mind having to click that one multiple times.

Come to think of it, actually, it might be better to put Battle and Toxin cards in the Removed pile, since that is by default visible to all players. No need to clutter the table; just look in the players' Removed piles. Scan should remain in the Aside pile, of course.

As for Utilize, I don't think a "put random card from hand on table" button would be a good idea, though, unless the chat log specified that the card was put on the table in that way. (Also, sometimes it ends up outside the field of view unless you zoom out.) With the current approach (hide your hand, shuffle it, put one on the table, show your hand to yourself again), everyone can see in the chat log that that's what you've done.

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Worf Son of Mogh wrote:A draw 3 to aside buttom(kinda liek the 2e draw dillema button) would be really usefull as well for scans, and battles, since for some peopel mutiple probes to table seams to cause issues on occation for the battle part, scan obviously you only look at your self.
There is something like this already built in: a right click on your deck will reveal a context menu. There you can use "Reveal to Owner", "Reveal to All" or "Reveal to Others" to show the top three (or any arbitrary number of) cards. Afterwards you can determine where to send the cards (deck, hand, discard or aside to move them under your play pile manually).
Worf Son of Mogh wrote: AS would probe to table a random card from my hand for utilize, it could be called utilize me :) button.
I'll try my very best ... I need to build in some log information to show what has happened though...

Edit: nob beat me to answer - as always :D I'll try some things out and let perhaps you decide what to use...

-  
Nava wrote:
There is something like this already built in: a right click on your deck will reveal a context menu. There you can use "Reveal to Owner", "Reveal to All" or "Reveal to Others" to show the top three (or any arbitrary number of) cards. Afterwards you can determine where to send the cards (deck, hand, discard or aside to move them under your play pile manually).
Yes, but this pops up as a table overlay which can be a bit annoying, especially if a lot of cards/players are involved (eg Toxin against a Discard-heavy table). Sending everything to Aside or Removed is cleaner.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
The Traveler
nobthehobbit wrote:
Nava wrote:
Yes, but this pops up as a table overlay which can be a bit annoying, especially if a lot of cards/players are involved (eg Toxin against a Discard-heavy table). Sending everything to Aside or Removed is cleaner.
I don;t know about others but aside from that giant anoyign overlay part wich i agre ewith i find it very anoyign to bnavigate those menues and often put crapint the wrognplaces if i dotn go very veyr slowly and carfully. but maybe thats just me.

-  
Worf Son of Mogh wrote:I don;t know about others but aside from that giant anoyign overlay part wich i agre ewith i find it very anoyign to bnavigate those menues and often put crapint the wrognplaces if i dotn go very veyr slowly and carfully. but maybe thats just me.
Yeah, they are a pain, which is why buttons for "move top card of deck to Aside" and "move top card of deck to Removed" would be nice.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
The Traveler
Nava wrote:Understood :D

I'll implement a different way to do this so players have a choice which to use.
also let me say what has bene done is amazing, and I'm in no way disrespecting it, just trying to suggest ways it coudl be even better and super fabulus :D :) 8) :cheersL: :P :cheersR: :borg:

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
hi all,

I just posted an even smaller update to the update to include some of the requested functions:
  • One phase is now named Overpopulation instead of Overcrowded ;)
  • Added additional draw functions: Draw 5 and Draw 3
  • A Save Log and Clear Log button is now available.
  • Turns can be advanced to 40 for Reverse with Turn 40
  • Draw to Aside now a button
  • Draw to Removed now a button
To activate the new functions update, then go to the Preferences pane -> Chat and Macros and use "Reset to default tribbles canned messages", then "Save canned messages".

If you want to automatically clear the tokens on cards as soon as they leave the table, go to the Preferences pane -> Miscellaneous and activate "Auto-clear cards moved off the table".

Please report problems and keep the feature requests coming ;) ...

Cheers Nava

P.S. I did not add the reference to the TwT set to 10.000 Go as all decks using that Tribble would have been missing that card then...

-  
Hm, maybe it's my screen resolution, but I can't see the Draw 5 and Draw 3 buttons (at least not in the bar above the chat with the /draw 7 and /draw 6 buttons).
Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]