By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I have posted a new version of the Tribbles plugin. Changes included:
  • New cards from Nothing but Tribbles included
  • 1VTP included (10,000 Tribbles clone)
  • Changed chat commands
  • Version control included
To update your plugin, go to Preferences -> Plugin, select tribbles plugin from the list and select "Install or Update this plugin".

To access the changed chat commands go to Preferences -> Chat & Macro Preferences and select "Reset to default tribbles canned messages". This should give you some basics like draw7 and draw6...

Happy Tribbles Day!

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Hm, a few notes:

1. There doesn't seem to be an image for the 10,000 Clone VTP.

2. 10 Tribbles - Draw is entered as "10 Tribble - Draw".

3. 10 Tribbles - Avalanche is entered as "10 Tribbles - Avalange". (Also, it's "Avalance" in at least one point in the deck builder here.)

-  
Also, Pass appears twice in the canned messages; wouldn't it be better to put Skip in there?

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
nobthehobbit wrote:Hm, a few notes:

3. 10 Tribbles - Avalanche is entered as "10 Tribbles - Avalange". (Also, it's "Avalance" in at least one point in the deck builder here.)
Thanks, Errors corrected...

-  
Nava wrote:
nobthehobbit wrote:Hm, a few notes:

Thanks, Errors corrected...
Cool. Of course, I had to go back and add those cards to my decks...

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
nobthehobbit wrote:
Cool. Of course, I had to go back and add those cards to my decks...
Well there is always a draw back ;) Decks should be checked and cards may need to be re-added if the names of cards are changed - a major draw back of updating files and correcting errors.

-  
In "more things that may require decks to be changed", 10,000 Go is listed twice, once for its Trouble With Tribbles printing and once for its No Tribble At All printing.

-  
Another issue: Per the OPG, players cannot count the number of cards in their deck. Can this count be turned off in Lackey?

(I imagine the same should be done with the discard pile.)

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I just issued a smaller release with mostly bug fixes:
  • Point values show now more digits (up to 7 digits)
  • Duplicate card entries removed (so please check your decks).
  • Rewrote some of the plugin definitions
  • Created a help for playing Assimilate: By right clicking on a card on the table you can attach a marker (token) in different colors to that card. The marker can be used to distinguish assimilated cards from different players. Don't forget to clear the markers after a round (right click on card and clear).

To update your plugin, go to Preferences -> Plugin, select tribbles plugin from the list and select "Install or Update this plugin".

Speciasl thanks goes to nobthehobbit for finding all these issues!

-  
Nava wrote:Created a help for playing Assimilate: By right clicking on a card on the table you can attach a marker (token) in different colors to that card. The marker can be used to distinguish assimilated cards from different players. Don't forget to clear the markers after a round (right click on card and clear).
I guess there's no way to have Lackey automatically clear tokens when cards leave the table?

Still, as long as you can't see which cards have tokens on them except when you could see them anyway, I don't see why you'd have to clear the tokens when you clear the cards: you could just clear them when you play the card again (and it would save just a bit of time if the card gets Assimilated again). But I'm not enough of a Lackey expert to know if this is what would happen.

So I'll try this out and see how it works. Thanks for the changes, Nava!

-  
10,000 Go should list that it comes from both TwT and NTAA. (Hopefully this won't require people to revise their deck lists.)

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hi all,

I just posted a smallish update to integrate the latest League promo for the WTC league.

Cheers, Nava

P.S. as suggested by some players I also changed the phases to contain all possible ones.

-  
Nava wrote:Hi all,

I just posted a smallish update to integrate the latest League promo for the WTC league.

Cheers, Nava

P.S. as suggested by some players I also changed the phases to contain all possible ones.
Thanks!

As a note, does the phase indicator still reset when the turn is advanced?

Also, a Draw 3 button would be useful (given Masaka), as would a Draw 5 (given that Time Warp occurs in two denominations now), but these can wait until the next update.

The work you put into this is simply awesome.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
A quick question for playing. When I place a card from hand on the table the cards don't seem to stack on top of each other. Is that how it is supposed to work or is there a setting that I have wrong?
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
CrimsonRavage wrote:A quick question for playing. When I place a card from hand on the table the cards don't seem to stack on top of each other. Is that how it is supposed to work or is there a setting that I have wrong?
It's a setting in the personal preferences tab. Should say something about letting cards completely cover other cards.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]