Place to discuss Tribbles CCG

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
Hey guys and gals

I had a blast playing Tribbles at Worlds and I'm looking to get a wee playgroup in my area

could anyone link me to some basic decks, probably around 4 decks, that are easy to use and play well against each other?

Thanks muchly

:D

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
sexecutioner wrote:Hey guys and gals

I had a blast playing Tribbles at Worlds and I'm looking to get a wee playgroup in my area

could anyone link me to some basic decks, probably around 4 decks, that are easy to use and play well against each other?
I picked up a copy of the Tribbles Box set and have been using it to teach my kids to play. It comes with four different decks, and the only have the basic powers in them, so nice and easy to play.
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Maelwys wrote:
sexecutioner wrote:Hey guys and gals

I picked up a copy of the Tribbles Box set and have been using it to teach my kids to play. It comes with four different decks, and the only have the basic powers in them, so nice and easy to play.
I'll second this, with one caveat - the box set doesn't include any 100K tribbles. So, you can either (a) grab some 100Ks elsewhere to add to the decks, or (b) pretend 100K doesn't exist (so that 10K wraps back to 1).

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
AllenGould wrote:I'll second this, with one caveat - the box set doesn't include any 100K tribbles. So, you can either (a) grab some 100Ks elsewhere to add to the decks, or (b) pretend 100K doesn't exist (so that 10K wraps back to 1).
Yeah, we used the second option.

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Community Contributor
sexecutioner wrote: could anyone link me to some basic decks, probably around 4 decks, that are easy to use and play well against each other?

:D
I might have 4 decks listed by now. Some I stole/altered, maybe one or two originals. I need to post my original Christmas deck (that barely lost) and Connor's Hoskin Battle Deck.

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]

I get the MW 80-70....good game.