Place to discuss Tribbles CCG

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Due to an SQL error (don't know what that means, I'm not that technologically inclined/knowledgeable), but, I've tried five ways from Sunday, as the phrase goes, to put these in the Closing Thoughts section of my report... since I've had no success, I'll post here...

Closing Thoughts

Has the old guard been outclassed by the new? Mike, Ian, Ryan, and I got nearly skunked by the mostly fresh blood this time around. John K. took it with a good dose of beginner's luck on this St. Paddy's Day. John W. took second. Ella took third.

I think everybody had fun. Isn't that what it's all supposed to be about?

Not fakery, not inflated scores, not threats, not offended or offending players holding grudges and trying to tear things apart for our wonderful community at large. Keep calm and game on. If you can't, maybe it's time to move on to a different game (or set of games)???

By Hobie (Robert Petersen)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Tribbles is a great way to have a relaxing time. And it is best when everybody leaves with a smile. Don't take it too seriously...unless you are playing against the Best Tribbles Player Ever. Then you better start Recycling like crazy!
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Hobie wrote:Don't take it too seriously...unless you are playing against the Best Tribbles Player Ever. Then you better start Recycling like crazy!
LOLZ! Paging Steve Nelson, paging Steve Nelson. You are wanted in the Tribbles Hall of Fame wing. :wink:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote:
Hobie wrote:Don't take it too seriously...unless you are playing against the Best Tribbles Player Ever. Then you better start Recycling like crazy!
LOLZ! Paging Steve Nelson, paging Steve Nelson. You are wanted in the Tribbles Hall of Fame wing. :wink:
#livinginthehalloffame
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
LORE wrote:
Is he gonna narrate the forum now? Because that would be awesome. [emoji106]

Sent through subspace from the U.S.S. Enterprise.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation