Place to discuss Tribbles CCG

By JamesValEson (Barry Windschitl)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Has there been any word on whether or not we have a new Tribbles set on the way? If I recall, April 1st has usually been the time for that to get released.

BDubs
Tribbles Art Manager
By Kamala (Andrea Heywood-Lobban)
 - Tribbles Art Manager
 -  
Correct me if I am wrong but I am fairly certain there will be a new tribbles set coming it will not be released on April 1.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Kamala wrote:Correct me if I am wrong but I am fairly certain there will be a new tribbles set coming it will not be released on April 1.
That's what I've heard as well.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
MidnightLich wrote:We've had some trouble with our tribbles, but they're coming.

-crp

[Trob] Tribbes in the Printer? :wink:

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
So, 16 days past the usual release date (well, except for last year which we got bupkis), and what's the frakkin' holdup?

Would have been nice to have been issued today or at least tomorrow so that those of us playing in the MN Regional next weekend could have (perhaps) a little bit of a shake up from the same old same old stuff of the past (nearly) two years, but, whatever.

Why the secrecy? Why the non-communication? Why oh why?
Second Edition Creative Manager
By Triumph (Jonathan)
 - Second Edition Creative Manager
 -  
Adventurer
I'm pretty there was an announcement at some point that there would be no new Tribbles on 1 April, but that something would come out later this year. It's been a while, and I don't recall where I saw this, but I thought that information was publicized.

By MrVorlon
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Triumph wrote:I'm pretty there was an announcement at some point that there would be no new Tribbles on 1 April, but that something would come out later this year. It's been a while, and I don't recall where I saw this, but I thought that information was publicized.
Triumph is correct, but I don't remember where I saw it either.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
There will be a Tribbles set this year. And more information about Tribbles will be coming soon.

-crp

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Do you Tweet?

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the d[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]

I think the scenario was more around things li[…]

Thanks all. I have my handle as my name, I didn&rs[…]