Place to discuss Tribbles CCG

By tomek
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
My son and I decided to enjoy some Tribbles time together yesterday.

In the midst of our fun, some rules questions came up, and I made my best call, but my son wanted some confirmation from a higher authority... so here goes.

1. Player A targets Player B with Score. Player B is then skipped. On his next turn after the skip Player B scores xxx points. Does Player A also score xxx points?
(I said no... Player B's 'next turn' was skipped therefore Player B scored no points on his 'next turn')

2. I have Skip, Reverse, Reverse, Skip, Skip, Reverse, Skip, Reverse in my play pile. Then I play Dance. Do I get 100,000 points?
(I said no... Reverse, Reverse, Skip, Skip interrupts the required Skip, Reverse, Skip, Reverse, Skip, Reverse sequence)

3. Can I target Bonus & Freeze with a Copy to copy the Freeze function?
(I said no... Since Bonus is a passive power, you cannot target Bonus & Freeze with a Copy)

PS From Andrew... "ironically enough, the 'best call' always seemed to go in Dad's favor... just saying"

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
1. Player A targets Player B with Score. Player B is then skipped. On his next turn after the skip Player B scores xxx points. Does Player A also score xxx points?
(I said no... Player B's 'next turn' was skipped therefore Player B scored no points on his 'next turn')
Player B did not get a turn so the Score is in effect until Player B actually plays or draws.
2. I have Skip, Reverse, Reverse, Skip, Skip, Reverse, Skip, Reverse in my play pile. Then I play Dance. Do I get 100,000 points?
(I said no... Reverse, Reverse, Skip, Skip interrupts the required Skip, Reverse, Skip, Reverse, Skip, Reverse sequence)
No, you can't have a double-up in the sequence.
(I said no... Since Bonus is a passive power, you cannot target Bonus & Freeze with a Copy)
Yes, even tho the the Bonus is passive, the Freeze is an active power and can be copied.

By MrVorlon
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
tomek wrote:My son and I decided to enjoy some Tribbles time together yesterday.

In the midst of our fun, some rules questions came up, and I made my best call, but my son wanted some confirmation from a higher authority... so here goes.

(I said no... Player B's 'next turn' was skipped therefore Player B scored no points on his 'next turn') Since his "next turn" was skipped, he did not have a "next turn" until it got around to him again. At that point he had his "next turn". The Score counts.

(I said no... Reverse, Reverse, Skip, Skip interrupts the required Skip, Reverse, Skip, Reverse, Skip, Reverse sequence)This is probably correct, but we don't see a lot of Dance here so I will defer to someone with more expertise.

You can copy it...the "Bonus" part of it just won't do anything for you.

PS From Andrew... "ironically enough, the 'best call' always seemed to go in Dad's favor... just saying"

By tomek
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Evidently my Tribbles rulings need some work.

Andrew now officially feels vindicated.
Thanks All!! :D

[Trib]
Virtual Promos 2E

What is the status of promos 0 VP 353, 0 VP 354, a[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Keywords are written in lore, not implied Exc[…]

Capturing Related

Maybe add the [Pun] icon to the proposed definitio[…]

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]