Place to discuss Tribbles CCG

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Tribbles Art Manager
By Kamala (Andrea Heywood-Lobban)
 - Tribbles Art Manager
 -  
Hello all!
We have our standard Wednesday Night 9:15 PM EST game scheduled for this coming Wednesday the 23rd. It has been suggested that we take this opportunity to show our holiday spirit, and 'bend the rules' while we are at it.

So I am updating the scheduled tournament to be an unsanctioned 'bend the rules' Peldor tournament. Now obviously we are online. So I am expecting a certain amount of trust and goodwill in the running and donation of cans. There will be two options.

One: you have a stack of cans that you donate at the end of the event to your local food bank drop box. I know my market has one out year round, and most do this time of year.

Two: You make an online donation to the TCC for Peldor. This is a $1.00 per 1 Can ratio. This donation will go to a charity TBD.

Now, you can decide for yourself, if you want to set a limit, let me know how many cans, or how much money you plan on spending on bending prior to the start of the game! I will let you know if you run out. Or, since this is online and we have some flexibility, I will keep a running tally of how many rules are bent by each player and let them know how much they owe at the end of the game.

For Tribbles, the 'Bend the Rules' are:

You can “spend” (donate) a can to...
a)...Recycle any player.
b)...Freeze any tribble power.
c )...shuffle any number of cards from your hand into your deck, then draw that number of cards.
d)...replace a power on a tribble you just played with Copy.
e)...Reset the trouble deck (once per game).

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. You are also free to just play without any donation, just know your opponents may be bending the rules to their advantage. I look forward to playing with all of you Wednesday!

Pre-Register Here

Thank you

Jared Hoffman FW Mathew McCalpin 100-12

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't comma[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon arr[…]

solved, thanks :thumbsup: