Place to discuss Tribbles CCG

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Community Contributor
If I have the Bonus out and time expires do I get my Bonus?

I really hope so. Because if not, it's shitty. I've been trying forever to win with a Bonus deck. I've yet to do it, and there's no reason to punish Bonus.

2nd, it'll mess up our great ending. I topdecked 100 Bonus to get them all. Then Brandy plays 1,000 Kill, she ponders scumbagging me (I'm in last place), then time runs out.

I'm saying you can. So if I'm wrong the computer gods need to dock 100k off my lifetime tribbles.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
OP Guide 7.4:
TR: In Tribbles tournaments, games end as soon as time has expired. All players should place their hands in their discard pile, and no players score points for emptying their hand that round. Points accumulated during the round (Example: Poison, Score or Tally points), and points earned at the end of the round (Example: Bonus points), are still counted.
And yes, she should have scumbagged you.

-  
Architect
Community Contributor
prylardurden wrote:OP Guide 7.4:
TR: In Tribbles tournaments, games end as soon as time has expired. All players should place their hands in their discard pile, and no players score points for emptying their hand that round. Points accumulated during the round (Example: Poison, Score or Tally points), and points earned at the end of the round (Example: Bonus points), are still counted.
And yes, she should have scumbagged you.
Ok, so my 100k is good. No way man, she showed compassion for a second and the clock expired. The Weak Will Perish.

-  
Architect
Community Contributor
Resistance-is-futile wrote:LoL sounds like some cutthroat competition in the Corbett House!
Ha, that 100k pushed me to a 150k 4th place finish. It's good to see that post-Fizzbin scoring is coming down to earth. Our last two games here everyone was in it going into the final round.

If I didn't get Bonus Screwed, missing one in the chain, two times I could've stole that game.
MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]

I get the MW 80-70....good game.

Is Sedis a captain?

He's already a [Univ] fucking skill hoss (tm)... […]

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're rig[…]