-  
quit hating on Tally.

By chompers (Steve Hartmann)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
1E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
2E Australian Continental Semi-Finalist 2019
I always play Tally and never win anymore because the players in my area won't Poison or Utilize me. I probably Tallied my way to too many victories in the past.

I want to play somewhere else in the world where everyone likes to share the points disproportionately in my favour.

I say keep it but I don't hate change. Let's save the errata where its needed. Maybe we need you back on board to get the changes through!
First Edition Art Manager
By jjh (Johnny Holeva)
 - First Edition Art Manager
 -  
commdecker wrote:Quit targeting the Tally player! It only makes them win, not you.
So true.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

By sevencrdspud (Jason Beyer)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I'm all for upping the reward on Bonus. I'd even say 500k would be appropriate.

By Mogor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Tally is only nasty like that if players choose to target someone with them. So I'm fine with it as is. Bonus and Bij I could see going up to higher point totals. I would rather see new tribble cards for them then errata old ones. (Think of the trees) I did have to vote no, since a dual decision poll question forced that on me

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Architect
Community Contributor
Josh and I will agree that eventually Greed wins and somebody at the table starts hitting up The Bank.

And I don't blame them. The game is about scoring. People conspiring against one player doesn't sit right with me either. This isn't Spartacus where we all screw over Nick and laugh as he fails miserably.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
KillerB wrote:People conspiring against one player doesn't sit right with me either.
Sometimes it's fun tho, like Freezing Bij :P

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Architect
Community Contributor
prylardurden wrote:
KillerB wrote:People conspiring against one player doesn't sit right with me either.
Sometimes it's fun tho, like Freezing Bij :P
Ken is lucky. Under Klingon Law I'm allowed to challenge him to combat. That shit happens in Texas, we're breaking out the bat'leths.

By Mogor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
KillerB wrote:And I'll trade Tally as is for upping BiJ and Bonus.

These are probably separate issues.

I would love to see BiJ and Bonus upped, I think it could be done without errata by adding them in a new tribbles expac. The effort to get the Dance/Bonus combos off is enough that a higher reward would be fine. Tally is just a greed based thing which is amusing to watch as folks go after the bank and he laughs all the way to the bank
NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Awww, shucks! Glad you’re in a bigger area.[…]

I didn't want to knock anyone's choice while votin[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]