Place to discuss Tribbles CCG

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Kamala wrote:I would say it is void in lackey... just my personal opinion...
One way to solve it would be:
As soon as ... At Club Martus is revealed leave your deck as it is, then all players use "Show Bottom Card" once, don't use the "Draw" button, but instead move the revealed card to your hand and then click the "Show Bottom Card" button to reveal your next card.

I know it is awkward since you would need to keep track whose "draw deck" it is on the table but this is the fastest quick hack I could come up with...

Cheers Nava

By Mogor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
SirDan wrote:Anyone use any of the new cards yet?

Good? Bad? Meh?
Retreat could be abusive, if you've got a buddy to battle you repeatedly :P otherwise it just gets annoying with the all draw a card

By The Mad Vulcan (J)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I like Retreat. It seems like a reverse Masaka to me. Where Masaka puts everyone at the same level and that level is close to going out and Retreat puts everyone one step away from going out. Better than draw too, since you usually want to target more than one person.

Evade was nice, though I think I played it in the wrong deck type. Utilize and Poison want you to continue to draw card to keep playing, it would work better in a Go or Discard deck which is most concerned with going out.

I didn't see anyone play Confront, but it seems like it would be a good way to stack a big play pile in a deck that is good at going out (though you wouldn't want to try Fizzbin, you would want some big card with a power that nobody uses).

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
The Mad Vulcan wrote:
I didn't see anyone play Confront, but it seems like it would be a good way to stack a big play pile in a deck that is good at going out (though you wouldn't want to try Fizzbin, you would want some big card with a power that nobody uses).
I played confront last night. It works great. 1.78 million in an idic deck containing zero fizzbin.

I didn't want to knock anyone's choice while votin[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Yes, it was at Redeemer in Bartlesville. Unfortuna[…]