Place to discuss Tribbles CCG
Tribbles Art Manager
By Kamala (Andrea Heywood-Lobban)
 - Tribbles Art Manager
 -  
I just wanted to say... I am so sad that there is no comment from Sexecusioner about the phallic implications of this card image...

https://www.trekcc.org/tribbles/index.p ... ardID=3957

:wink:

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
Kamala wrote:I just wanted to say... I am so sad that there is no comment from Sexecusioner about the phallic implications of this card image...

https://www.trekcc.org/tribbles/index.p ... ardID=3957

:wink:
Give it time... he's was busy this weekend dressing up as Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
Jesus guys

Do you think I'm some sort of depraved pervert.....

*clicks on the card link*

Ooooooooooooh longer for deeper penetration, AND it glows in the dark for extra sexy ambiance :D

I like ;)

By The Mad Vulcan (J)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
That picture of data on Big Fold is most excellent. I've definitely had that face after winning a Tribbles tournament.

:thumbsup:

I have to assume that it was the other guy that folded, and simply that Data is giving those Tribbles one final goodbye hug.
Tribbles Art Manager
 - Tribbles Art Manager
 -  
I had a really good time with several of the images ;) I'm glad you guys like them

Sent from my LG-K428 using Tapatalk

By Marquetry
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
For the "At Club Martus" trouble, is it the design intention that you get to see everyone's top card? Also, does it have to stay that way for the rest of the game? The effect seems to be permanent, unlike the other troubles (where the effects end when they shift).

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
commdecker wrote:And how are we supposed to do that in Lackey?
Likely the same way it is done when Aliem Probe is in play for 1E? (For the record I don't know how that is done)
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Marquetry wrote:For the "At Club Martus" trouble, is it the design intention that you get to see everyone's top card? Also, does it have to stay that way for the rest of the game? The effect seems to be permanent, unlike the other troubles (where the effects end when they shift).
Yes, the intention is that you see everyone's top card. It does not stay that way the rest of the game; it only stays that way when the Trouble is active. It isn't a permanent change. Just a weird quirk of probability being messed with by the Alien Gambling Tribbles.

-crp
Tribbles Art Manager
 - Tribbles Art Manager
 -  
I would say it is void in lackey... just my personal opinion...

By The Mad Vulcan (J)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Corbinq27 wrote:When can I not play 1000 cheat?
You may choose to play it if the last card in the sequence was a 100 or if it was a 10. So, the power functions similarly to clone (which also can play after two possible denominations).
Crossover question

I was literally just typing up this question all[…]

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0