Place to discuss Tribbles CCG
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I just saw the new 100 Time Warp Tribble. I noticed something about Time Warp's phrasing that I hadn't seen before:

If this tribble is in your play pile at the end of the round and you did not go out, start with one less card in your hand the next round (not cumulative with other 100 Time Warp tribbles in your play pile).

Emphasis mine. Does this mean that Time Warp is cumulative for other increments? So, if I managed to have 100, 1k, 10k and 100k Time Warps in my play pile at the end of a round I start with 4 fewer cards in hand?

I would answer yes if asked at a tourney. I just want confirmation.

Also, I noticed there is an error in the text for all of the Time Warps on the website. They all say they are not cumulative with other 10,000 Time Warp tribbles, rather than the proper denomination shown in the picture.

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
That's correct, you get one less card for each different denomination of Time Warp in your play pile at end of round if you do not go out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote: Also, I noticed there is an error in the text for all of the Time Warps on the website. They all say they are not cumulative with other 10,000 Time Warp tribbles, rather than the proper denomination shown in the picture.
This sounds very familiar to me. I'm pretty sure this was brought up in the past but I guess it hasn't been corrected yet.
Question for noob

You can use Defend Homeworld instead of Quark[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]