Place to discuss Tribbles CCG
Tribbles Art Manager
By Kamala (Andrea Heywood-Lobban)
 - Tribbles Art Manager
 -  
Hello all! With the changing of the seasons and the settling of my family in our new home, I will be available to run Wednesday evening Tribbles once again! I have already scheduled the next several months of events, both as regular play (with the possible use of Troubles) and the return of the Breeders-R-Us Online League. Please see the linked forum post for more information on Breeders-R-Us.

With the change of location for myself comes a slight change of time. I will be looking to run tournaments now starting at 6:45 PM PST (9:45 PM EST). If needed this time could change in the future for the convenience of the most amount of players.

Please make sure to pre-register if you plan on attending. I will hold the game till I hear from you if you are registered (for a reasonable amount of time at least). Also please make sure your lackey and skype are up to date! We meet prior to the start of the game in the trekcc.org chatroom.

Scheduled Wednesday Night Tribble Events:
October 5th @ 6:45 PM PST (9:45 PM EST)
October 19th @ 6:45 PM PST (9:45 PM EST)
November 2nd @ 6:45 PM PST (9:45 PM EST)
December 21st @ 6:45 PM PST (9:45 PM EST)
December 28th @ 6:45 PM PST (9:45 PM EST)
January 11th @ 6:45 PM PST (9:45 PM EST)
January 25th @ 6:45 PM PST (9:45 PM EST)
February 1st @ 6:45 PM PST (9:45 PM EST)
February 15th @ 6:45 PM PST (9:45 PM EST)
March 1st @ 6:45 PM PST (9:45 PM EST)
March 15th @ 6:45 PM PST (9:45 PM EST)
March 29th @ 6:45 PM PST (9:45 PM EST)

By The Mad Vulcan (J)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Yup there's an event tonight . Usually the first league event is a two table gig too, so don't miss it!

The lackey server was not working for me even an hour ago. Here's hoping it is fixed in time.

:cheersL:
Tribbles Art Manager
 - Tribbles Art Manager
 -  
I am so very sorry but I have had something come up tonight and will be unable to run tonight's game. I will leave it up and if anyone wants to send me results I will happily put them in.

Again, sorry for the late notice. I hope you have a very happy holidays.

Andrea
Tribbles Art Manager
 - Tribbles Art Manager
 -  
So I suck. I got days mixed up with the holiday this week and double booked again for tribbles tomorrow. I feel horrible but can't really reschedule.

Please play without me and let me know how it goes.

Happy new year everyone. And this won't happen again.
Tribbles Art Manager
 - Tribbles Art Manager
 -  
I will be unable to attend Tribbles tonight. Chris is out of town on business and I have my hands full with the kids unfortunately. Please play without me. Send me the results and I will input them!

Thank you all

Andrea

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Andrea has asked me to let you know that she's out this afternoon (it's her sis's birthday today). Although she's hoping to be home in time for Tribbles at the normal start time, if she gets delayed and doesn't make it on time, somebody else should go ahead and get the game started and she'll just join in as soon as she's available!

updated with VPs and Errata

Decklist updated to include dilemmas. Crippling St[…]

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't com[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon a[…]