Place to discuss Tribbles CCG

By CaptMDKirk (Matt Kirk)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
I would imagine that either half would be okay (since if Recycle is Frozen, you can't activate a Recycle & Reverse).

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
FWIW, IDIC goes the other way.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
I ruled it the same as Matt. Confront is asking if an opponent can show the power/a power I did. Dual tribbles are considered both. So I consider that to be me showing two. (Confront didn't say show a power, it says show a tribble) So did my opponent show one that I did? Yes? Therefore, I didn't meet the qualification that no one showed the power I did.

By Worf Son of Mogh (Kenneth Tufts)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E North American Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E Canadian National Runner-Up 2023
2E Canadian National Runner-Up 2023
KillerB wrote:Confront almost got me my Bonus Holy Grail. I lost by 53k with time running out in the 4th round. That game goes full and I steal it with 500k....
Not sure I read this right but just wanted to make sure you were aware that when time is called if you have bonus in your pile already you still score it. See OPG section: 7.4 – Ending a Round.
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Worf Son of Mogh wrote:
KillerB wrote:Confront almost got me my Bonus Holy Grail. I lost by 53k with time running out in the 4th round. That game goes full and I steal it with 500k....
Not sure I read this right but just wanted to make sure you were aware that when time is called if you have bonus in your pile already you still score it. See OPG section: 7.4 – Ending a Round.
Ouch. That would hurt.

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Architect
Community Contributor
Worf Son of Mogh wrote:
I know. I got this clarified months back when my Bonus fetish started. I lost legit. Brandy got 150k from IDIC Round 1. Bonus losing to IDIC is how shit goes down at the cutthroat Corbett Compound.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation