Place to discuss Tribbles CCG

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
... you score over 600k tribbles and still finish last to both of your kids.

I don't know how this happened but my kids are apparently tribbles pros.

Allen battled his way to glory with over 1.2M Tribbles and it was apparently a well-financed war, as Brianna hit up the bank of Allen with her Poison deck, successfully avoiding the Antidotes yet hitting multiple Tallys, all to Daddy's disadvantage.

If I ever get these two to Worlds I know which two I'm betting for the quinella. Money in the bank!

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Armus wrote:... you score over 600k tribbles and still finish last to both of your kids.

Allen battled his way to glory with over 1.2M Tribbles and it was apparently a well-financed war, as Brianna hit up the bank of Allen with her Poison deck, successfully avoiding the Antidotes yet hitting multiple Tallys, all to Daddy's disadvantage.

If I ever get these two to Worlds I know which two I'm betting for the quinella. Money in the bank!
Avery will eat them alive.
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Jono wrote:
Armus wrote:... you score over 600k tribbles and still finish last to both of your kids.

Avery will eat them alive.
Glommer aka Avery.jpg
Glommer aka Avery.jpg (5.84 KiB) Viewed 3849 times

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
I dunno, we grow em big around here...

Taking on The Next Generation might be biting off more than she could chew...

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation