Place to discuss Tribbles CCG
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
I have a FOLD Tribble [ While this tribble is on top of your play pile, no other player may choose you as the target for a tribble power. ] on top of my play pile. A player plays a FREEZE Tribble and freezes GO. Does my FOLD protect me from the FREEZE or any other power for that matter? In Trek talk, does my FOLD tribble act like a shield against incoming enemy fire?

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
T-Ricks wrote:I have a FOLD Tribble [ While this tribble is on top of your play pile, no other player may choose you as the target for a tribble power. ] on top of my play pile. A player plays a FREEZE Tribble and freezes GO. Does my FOLD protect me from the FREEZE or any other power for that matter? In Trek talk, does my FOLD tribble act like a shield against incoming enemy fire?
Fold doesn't protect you from Freeze, because Freeze doesn't target you.
Fold protects you only against anything that says "choose an opponent" or "choose a player", like Poison, Assimilate, Utilize, etc.
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Maelwys wrote:
T-Ricks wrote:I have a FOLD Tribble [ While this tribble is on top of your play pile, no other player may choose you as the target for a tribble power. ] on top of my play pile. A player plays a FREEZE Tribble and freezes GO. Does my FOLD protect me from the FREEZE or any other power for that matter? In Trek talk, does my FOLD tribble act like a shield against incoming enemy fire?
Fold doesn't protect you from Freeze, because Freeze doesn't target you.
Fold protects you only against anything that says "choose an opponent" or "choose a player", like Poison, Assimilate, Utilize, etc.
Yeah, I figured that. I was kind of hoping to find a wrinkle in the system. Thanks.
Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]