Place to discuss Tribbles CCG

By The Prefect (Michael Shea)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Prefect
2E Sector 001 Regional Champion 2023
Greetings all.

I want to inform everyone that I have consulted with my fellow TDs for the 2020 North American Continentals in Atlanta and we have come to the unanimous decision that the most responsible course of action at this time is to postpone our event. I'll be writing up an article to this effect, but I wanted to let you all know as soon as we came to a decision.

If you've already registered for the events, there is no need to un-register at this time. We still plan to have the event. If you've made travel plans to attend NA Continentals, please feel free to PM me with some alternative date ranges that would best fit your schedule. I can't promise that we'll be able to accommodate them, but I can assure we'll make every effort to schedule it on a weekend that works best for everyone.

Right now, our plan is to hold the event at the same location at a new date to be determined, but I'll also be reaching out to OP to investigate the possibility of moving the event online if no suitable alternative dates are forthcoming or in the case that this virus lasts longer than I'm sure we all hope it does.

If you've made travel or hotel arrangements and you need something in writing to help you with rescheduling your trip, please let me know.

Stay healthy out there!

Regretfully and Respectfully,

Michael Shea
The Prefect
On behalf of my fellow TDs Rick Kinney, Robin Anthony, Ryan Sutton, and Scott Baughman
Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]