Place to discuss Tribbles CCG
  • 304 posts

Which evenings work best for you for a weekly Tribbles event during the Subspace Series?

Sunday
10%
Monday
10%
Tuesday
31%
Wednesday
14%
Thursday
21%
Friday
10%
Saturday
3%

By Boratus (Steve Nelson)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Just downloaded tribbles for Lackey which I haven't used for years. Thinking of playing tomorrow. Would need to know what is used for speech. Skype? Discord? A quick reply would be helpful for me to get ready.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Boratus wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:44 pm Just downloaded tribbles for Lackey which I haven't used for years. Thinking of playing tomorrow. Would need to know what is used for speech. Skype? Discord? A quick reply would be helpful for me to get ready.
Maggie does a Zoom call that participants join. I believe the link is in this thread on the original post.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:50 pm
Boratus wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:44 pm Just downloaded tribbles for Lackey which I haven't used for years. Thinking of playing tomorrow. Would need to know what is used for speech. Skype? Discord? A quick reply would be helpful for me to get ready.
Maggie does a Zoom call that participants join. I believe the link is in this thread on the original post.
Zoom? Never heard of it. Must be some app I never heard of. Of coarse I dont usually talk online.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Steve! We’d love to have you play tonight.

In order to get into the Zoom call, just click the link in the original post. It will install it automatically and open the meeting for you.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:32 am Steve! We’d love to have you play tonight.

In order to get into the Zoom call, just click the link in the original post. It will install it automatically and open the meeting for you.
Downloaded the app and pre-registered for tonight.
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
That is 100% ok @Jesseon !

We all need more fuzzy balls in our life.

https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ntID=11600
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
We had 11 altogether! Thank everyone for coming out tonight, including Jesseon and Kamala playing their first TNT events. Next Tuesday is the last of the Subspace Series Tribbles events, but I am going to keep the fun going indefinitely. Be on the lookout for more Tuesday Night Tribbles games coming up soon!
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
In case you didn't see it, I have started a thread in the WCT Forum to discuss our Online Tribbles League.

I hope everyone had fun playing in our Subspace Series events since July. I would like to thank the following folks who played in at least one Tuesday Night Tribbles event.

@LORE
@Jesseon
@Boratus
@Armus
@VioletBlaze
@The Ninja Scot
@Clerasil ToB
@pfti
@elveez
@SirDan
@Hoss-Drone
@rycar60
@flrazor
@The Guardian
@commdecker
@Kamala
@MidnightLich

A special shoutout goes to SirDan who was the only person besides myself who was in attendance at every single event!

If you played in one of these events and do not see your name on the list, please let me know ASAP.

Make sure your addresses are up-to-date in the Promenade. I will start working on sending out the Subspace Series Tribbles foils and the promised Furry Balls of Fury.
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
So, being the good nerd that I am, I put the results of all 19 Tuesday Night Tribbles games thus far into a spreadsheet. (Because what else do you do when you have a day off?) I found that:
  • Overall, 56,902,089 Tribbles were bred
  • Over the course of the series, players scored an average of 3161227 Tribbles in total
  • The average Tribbles bred per player per game was 400034
So, who do you think:
  • Scored the most Tribbles altogether?
  • Had the highest per game average?
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation