Place to discuss Tribbles CCG
  • 304 posts

Which evenings work best for you for a weekly Tribbles event during the Subspace Series?

Sunday
10%
Monday
10%
Tuesday
31%
Wednesday
14%
Thursday
21%
Friday
10%
Saturday
3%
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Hoss-Drone wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:49 pm I might be there tonight. Depends on if my body holds up after rehab tonight and plus or minus if I get sucked into the Trump lies show, errr I mean the presidential debates.
We can start the Zoom meeting 5 minutes earlier than usual and do shots when he lies. After 20 minutes of that, we'll be nice and lubed for game time.

Mods, I'll take my warning for this post now.
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Im fairly sure y'all would be comatose
jadziadax8 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:02 pm
Hoss-Drone wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:49 pm I might be there tonight. Depends on if my body holds up after rehab tonight and plus or minus if I get sucked into the Trump lies show, errr I mean the presidential debates.
We can start the Zoom meeting 5 minutes earlier than usual and do shots when he lies. After 20 minutes of that, we'll be nice and lubed for game time.

Mods, I'll take my warning for this post now.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
jadziadax8 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:02 pm Mods, I'll take my warning for this post now.
Just to be technically correct, there wouldn't be a warning for a political post. Offending posts would simply be moved to Quark's Bar if the mutual mods there and here felt the posts were more appropriate there.

Also, it's politics. If they are conscious and their lips are moving, they are all lying. ;)

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Attempting to murder people through alcohol poisoning is not a violation of the CoC, but it is still wrong. ;)

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
So did you guys make it to Tribbles or was everybody passed out from watching the debate shitshow and drinking? :wink:
Question for noob

I still think I'm misunderstanding TMW. By saying […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]