Place to discuss Tribbles CCG

Which powers would you CUT from More Tribbles, More Troubles?

Antidote
29%
Copy
3%
Cycle
16%
Draw
5%
Exchange
11%
Kill
5%
Replay
24%
Score
8%
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Let's do a thought experiment. We're going to go through all of the Tribbles expansions and we're going to cut half of the powers. In this experiment, these powers are going to be removed from the game moving forward, and we'll keep what is left. In reality, this is just data and there are no plans to do anything this drastic.

Previously, we've cut Rescue and Poison.

But, if you could only keep half of the powers from the game's first expansion, the all animated More Tribbles, More Troubles, which ones would you keep, and why?

In this poll, you get four (4) votes - vote for the powers you want to REMOVE from Tribbles. The four (4) "winners" will be removed, and the rest will be kept. Then, we'll move onto the virtual sets and run through them in order until we're left with half the powers in the game.

I'm hopeful this exercise will lead to some interesting discussions, so vote and share your thoughts.

-crp
Last edited by MidnightLich on Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
I thought Rescue and Poison were the cuts.

If we're operating from the premise that those are gone, I see no need for Antidote.

Aside from that, I'm not sure we need to cut anything from this set. MTMT isn't where the problem children are. To the contrary, it's on top of my list of best Tribbles set in the game, to include Decipher's stuff.

Edit: maybe cut Replay, as it enables "Screw 10" abuse.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation