Place to discuss Tribbles CCG
European OP Coordinator
 - European OP Coordinator
 -  
What happens, if you have multiple copies of the same loyalty card in your play play and did not go put? Could you choose one other players for each copy in your playpile?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Yes. You can choose one player per copy. So if Player A has a Safety and Player B has a Timewarp, and you have 2 Loyaltys in your play pile, you can benefit from both!

I do remember Charlie saying something about the non-cumulativity of Timewarp carrying over to Loyalty... so in the scenario above, if Player A has a 100 Timewarp and Player B has a 1000 Timewarp, you can start the next round with 5 cards, but if Players A and B both have 1000 Timewarp (and no other Timewarp cards) you still draw 6 cards.

Does that help?
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Brian, I was just asking that. That's interesting. What if you have a matching Time Warp too? Same, I'd assume? Otherwise, Loyalty to Time Warp could cause the loss of a round with no points scored.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
The Guardian wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:23 pm Brian, I was just asking that. That's interesting. What if you have a matching Time Warp too? Same, I'd assume? Otherwise, Loyalty to Time Warp could cause the loss of a round with no points scored.
Yeah. Timewarps of the same value Do Not Stack. Period.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
I'm glad you have the same interpretation. I could see someone arguing the other way, as Time Warps say, "...not cumulative with other {point} Time Warp tribbles in your play pile..." (emphasis mine) I wonder why, with those powers specifically called out, Loyalty didn't say something to the effect of, "...as if those cards were in your play pile."
European OP Coordinator
 -  
Perfect, as I've expected. Thanks a lot :cheersL:

But I have to dig a little bit deeper - timing issue. Do I have to say from which player I want to benefit from BEFORE any Tribbles are counted and scored, the play pile is reshuffled into the deck and everyone is announcing how many time warps etc. he has in his play pile - so in short do I have to remember who would be my best target for Loyalty?
European OP Coordinator
 -  
The Guardian wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:42 pm I'm glad you have the same interpretation. I could see someone arguing the other way, as Time Warps say, "...not cumulative with other {point} Time Warp tribbles in your play pile..." (emphasis mine) I wonder why, with those powers specifically called out, Loyalty didn't say something to the effect of, "...as if those cards were in your play pile."
Now you mention it, yes absolutely...damn :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Nothing can ever make a Time Warp of the same denomination stack, even Loyalty. But if you have 2x Loyalties in your pile plus a 100K Time Warp, you can borrow the 10K Time Warp from the left and the 1K Time Warp from the right to start the next round at -3 cards.

You have to decide if you're copying anything as the round ends, before people start cleaning up and definitely before the next round starts.

-crp
Question for noob

Thanks for all your help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]