Place to discuss Tribbles CCG

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Ive been playing the boxed Tribble game for five years or so, but am wanting to update with the v-sets for Continentals. Any suggestions on how best to do this? Like good strategies?

Also, I didn't know 1E had a Tribble game. Are the Tribble tournies 1E or 2E?
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
doctorjoya wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:45 pm Ive been playing the boxed Tribble game for five years or so, but am wanting to update with the v-sets for Continentals. Any suggestions on how best to do this? Like good strategies?
A few years ago, I made a set of Tribbles decks inspired by the starter game, but including 100k and some of the first new powers.
doctorjoya wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:45 pmAlso, I didn't know 1E had a Tribble game. Are the Tribble tournies 1E or 2E?
Tribbles tournies are their own thing. You could come join us for Tuesday Night Tribbles next week if you want a demo. We play on Lackey and Zoom.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Thanks! Put me down for a Zoom. I made my first virtual Tribbles deck tonight and tested it on my son. Someone is helping me with Lackey so maybe I can play Tuesday too. Would that be 7p PST?

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
I finally managed to download Lackey. Is there a github extension for the Tribble cards?
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
There's a stickied post just above this one that has the information for getting the Tribbles plugin.

Both the 1E Gameplay and 2E Gameplay forums have similar posts to get their plugins as well.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Thanks for pointing out the giant "this way" sign hanging over my head. I'll be joining tonight at 7p PST/9p CST. Is there a discord group I'll need to join as well?
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
doctorjoya wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:17 pm Thanks for pointing out the giant "this way" sign hanging over my head. I'll be joining tonight at 7p PST/9p CST. Is there a discord group I'll need to join as well?
No special Discord. Just click on the Zoom link. It'll be great to meet you!

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
It's an hour early, but I am already hanging out in the zoom call.
Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]