For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E American National Champion 2023
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E Ferenginar Regional Champion 2024
2E Ferenginar Regional Champion 2024
There will be two online regionals this year for First and Second Edition and I'll be running the first set of them. Some things that are different for these events compared to others -

1) You will need to attach a decklist within 1 week of the tournament end in order to be eligible for any prizes.

2) I need a record of how long the game was posted with the results of the game. This is part of OP's inquiry for more data as to whether or not online games should have a shorter amount of time or not.

3) There will be prize support beyond the Regional kit for this tournament. I don't know what it is as I'm writing this (mainly because I haven't organized all of the prize support yet) but there'll be a list before the end of the tournament. Top 9 will get a Regional foil and everything else I haven't decided if it's going to be random or starts at 10th or something else. Probably will depend on how much I have to give away.

Michael

The sacred cow in 1E for me is: Not Oversimplifiyi[…]

@Rancour@gmx.de @Gul Dakar Florian gets the F[…]

Deck Design Strategy

And just to add to the overall discussion, coming […]

MN 2024 Gatherings

28th it is. 1E Event is up: https://www.trekcc.or[…]