For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
The Space Coast celebrates its sixth annual First Edition Regional Championship in Cardassia. This year we'll be holding an OTSD (Official Tournament Sealed Deck) event. Players will receive an OTSD box containing 20 fixed cards, four packs of Premiere, and one pack of Alternate Universe. I may kick in an extra pack or two to make things interesting. Format is Open and cards will be played as they read for simplicity.

Pre-registration is not required, but recommended to ensure I have enough sealed product. Decklists are required as this is a Regional event. All players will receive prizes. Tribbles may follow if time permits.

Previous winners of our First Edition Regionals include Sean O'Reilly (2012 & 2016), Thomas Kamiura (2013), Alex Taylor (2014), and Daniel Matteson (2015).
Last edited by OKCoyote on Mon May 22, 2017 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 -  
Hi folks,

Just a note that the venue for this event has changed. We will be playing at Get Your Fun On in West Melbourne. They hosted one of our Regionals previously (the year my AC broke on the morning of an event) and they may become our permanent venue following this event. The new location and address are in the system.

Also, taking some advice, the entry fee for this event has been changed. As it's a sealed event, the entry fee is now $8 to cover the cost of the prize kit and the sealed product. It's reduced to $5 if you bring your own sealed OTSD (as some players have indicated they may do).
 -  
Bump! We are two weeks from our final Florida Regional!

Sean O'Reilly has double gold in 2E Regionals already, and Rick Kinney and Avery Matteson have Tribbles wins. These players and more will meet up at our new venue in West Melbourne for a sealed event with the final Regional title on the line. Plenty of product is available, and everyone gets prizes. Hope to see you there in two weeks!

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
T-Ricks wrote:Looking forward to trying 1E for the first time since 2E came out. OTSD seems like a good way break the ice without getting overwhelmed and in over my head.
Just wait until you hit Alien Parasites lol
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Jono wrote:
T-Ricks wrote:Looking forward to trying 1E for the first time since 2E came out. OTSD seems like a good way break the ice without getting overwhelmed and in over my head.
Just wait until you hit Alien Parasites lol
I was actually pretty nervous about hitting that. Luckily, it didn't show up. :) I ended up stealing only one or two missions each game. Turns out if your opponent seeds a mission easy so they can steal it, AND you beat them to it, you have a pretty good chance of solving your own mission. 8)
Vulcan Observation icons

That's what I thought. I think the card may not b[…]

New Tribbles are coming! Look busy! https://www.t[…]

You will need one more thing for this - compatibil[…]

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Congrats to Mugato for going 4-0 in the tournament[…]