Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
We will be having a standard constructed 2E Regional at Sci-Fi City in Orlando on Saturday, June 3, 2017, starting at Noon. All tournament legal cards are valid for use. Deck lists are required. Prize support will be provided.

It will be followed by a regular (no Troubles) Tribbles Regional tournament. All tournament legal cards are valid for use. Deck lists are required.

All the specific information can be found on the Cardassia tournament pages for 2E and Tribbles. Hope to see as many of you there as possible.

2E: https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... entID=9804
Tribbles: https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... entID=9805
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
To everyone interested in playing in the Star Trek 2E Regionals this June 3rd at Sci-Fi City:

I have increased the number of rounds we will be playing from three (3) to four (4). This is due to the anticipated number of players and the increased importance of the event itself. As a result, the Tribbles tournament will begin one hour later than previously scheduled. Please allow for the extra time required when you arrive and please be prompt so we may start the tournament on time.

Also, I would like to remind everyone that there will be a $5 entry fee for the 2E tournament and that deck lists will be required for both the 2E and Tribbles tournaments. Prize support is included in the entry fee and will include the Regional promotional foil for each event. The Regional buttons have not been distributed to us yet, but will also be provided when they become available.

There will also be a raffle for an additional prize following the 2E tournament.

Thanks.

Rick
Last edited by T-Ricks on Mon May 15, 2017 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Madred wrote:I think to increase overall enjoyment and to keep things fair, everyone should agree ahead of time which deck to grab from the net and have everyone play. :?
Agreed. Those of us that didn't do that at the Palm Bay Regional didn't fair as well. Agreeing unanimously on the deck ahead of time is probably is the best course of action. :D

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
T-Ricks wrote:
Madred wrote:I think to increase overall enjoyment and to keep things fair, everyone should agree ahead of time which deck to grab from the net and have everyone play. :?
Agreed. Those of us that didn't do that at the Palm Bay Regional didn't fair as well. Agreeing unanimously on the deck ahead of time is probably is the best course of action. :D
Says the man who came in second using 8472...

By TReebel (Ted Reebel)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Jono wrote:
T-Ricks wrote:
Says the man who came in second using 8472...
Actually He finished third :wink:
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Rick, the email you sent today says your regional is May 20th. Which is correct?
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
OKCoyote wrote:Rick, the email you sent today says your regional is May 20th. Which is correct?
June 3 is the Regional. I was sleepy this morning when I sent out the notice and just put down the date of our next regular tournament by mistake. A corrected email will be forthcoming.
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Bump - only four days to go.

We will be having a standard constructed 2E Regional at Sci-Fi City in Orlando on Saturday, June 3, 2017, starting at Noon. All tournament legal cards are valid for use. Deck lists are required. Prize support will be provided but there is a $5 entry fee.

It will be followed by a regular (no Troubles) Tribbles Regional tournament. All tournament legal cards are valid for use. Deck lists are required.

All the specific information can be found on the Cardassia tournament pages for 2E and Tribbles. Hope to see as many of you there as possible.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]