Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
SO here is how I decided to run the onlines tribbles regional.

I am accepting bids for prelim pods. Ideally they will be at different times/dates. The top two from each pod will then be surveyed to try to find a common time for the final.

Only, the first (calendar wise) pod you enter will be eligible for advancing to the final. However, you can play in others for

Bids are due in 1 week (via post here). Ideally, all prelim pods will be played In the two weeks at the end of the month. the finals pod will be in early June.

Once bids are posted, other players should suggest what times they are interested in playing! I will choose the most popular ones.

Happy Breeding!
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
Bump? any interest?

By commdecker (Matthew Zinno)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Arbiter
Community Contributor
Okay, here's one that works well for me. I nominate Wednesday, May 24 -- with a start time somewhere in 8:30-9 pm Eastern.
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
commdecker wrote:Okay, here's one that works well for me. I nominate Wednesday, May 24 -- with a start time somewhere in 8:30-9 pm Eastern.
Granted!

Any other times? If I hear no others by the 12th, This will just be the regional!
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
pfti wrote:
commdecker wrote:Okay, here's one that works well for me. I nominate Wednesday, May 24 -- with a start time somewhere in 8:30-9 pm Eastern.
Granted!

Any other times? If I hear no others by the 12th, This will just be the regional!

anyone want a pro-Europe time (i am on summer break and can host and weird hours)

otherwise, I am running a second pod June 1st at 9 Pm central (us) since I am out of town the week before.

By commdecker (Matthew Zinno)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Arbiter
Community Contributor
pfti wrote:
Granted!

We didn't see you, but we played anyway. I believe Andrea sent you the results.
Deck Design Strategy

And something else ... In Mtg, we always used to […]

Another achievement cycle, another no-update of ne[…]

I know that, when this was ruled, it was intended[…]

I get the FL 100-0....game over in 10 minutes due […]