Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Just a reminder - the Organized Play team is still accepting late applications, in case your area doesn't have a Regional scheduled yet and you want to get in on the action. Please submit your application to your friendly local Continental Coordinator (or myself / Maggie if you are without one) and we will do what we can to be accommodating. The more, the merrier! :cheersL:

Our first event was held over the holiday weekend, and Alex Dixon claimed first blood at Beccles Bloodbath held at the aptly named Butcher's Arms. Look for his interview with Mean Gene Lucas to be front page news in just a few short days. My sources also tell me that Alex will be happy to sign autographs and regal you with tales of his capturing Klingon's triumphs over a pint or three on his next visit to your town. :wink:

With Regional Season officially in high gear, who will come out on top in this weekend's events? Tune in to find out!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
If you haven't entered in your Regional tournaments into the system, please try to do so this evening. I will submitting another update to the Regional calendar on the main page in the next day or so, and we want to make sure your players know where to find their local event! Thanks! :cheersL:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Just a heads up that a Regional schedule article is coming. I finished it last night, but we have hit a formatting snag that seems to have deleted June's events. I'm confident once our IT wizards look at it, the "as is" version of the article can go up. Once we get the bugs worked out, I'll reincorporate June events as the article gets updated with new events.

Apologies for the delay on this one, especially to the folks whom have events on opening weekend. Updates to the OP Guide took priority over the past few weeks.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation