Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Regional applications are now open and will close at 11:59 PM (in your region) on Monday March 12th, 2018. Please note that late applications may be considered at the discretion of the Department of Organized Play, but applicants are encouraged to apply early. The application process is very easy. First you will need to pay the Regional application fee. Each game requires a $20 application fee (all values are in US dollars). You’ll pay those fees in the Promenade and use the requisition number as part of your application. Additionally, player groups who find the application fee to be burdensome can request a fee waiver for one of the games. We have a limited number of these waivers available to us, and we will apply them on a first come, first served basis.

Once you purchase the Regional application fee, please send the following information to your Continental OP Coordinator. Please send a separate application for each game you wish to host.

Application fee requisition #:

Organizer's Name:

Organizer's Trekcc.org Forum Name:

Organizer's Email Address:

Organizer's Phone:

Organizer's Mailing Address:

(Judge's information required only if different from organizer's information above.)

Judge's Name:

Judge's Trekcc.org Forum Name:

Judge's Email Address:

Judge's Phone:

Venue's Name:

Venue's Street Address:

Venue's Phone:

Venue's Email Address:

Game:

Format:

Card Pool:

Rules:

First Choice Event Date/Time:

Alternate Event Date/Time:

Are you unsure of your continental coordinator? Well, this should help you out:

Australia: For this year contact Acting Director of Organized Play, Maggie Geppert (jadziadax8)
Europe: Julius Melhardt (Clerasil TOB)
North America: Michael Van Breemen (The Ninja Scot)
All Other Countries/Regions should submit applications to Maggie Geppert (jadziadax8)

Finally, once your Regional is approved, you will be able to buy the prize kit. The kits for First Edition and Second Edition each cost $10 and Tribbles costs $5. The application fee and the kit costs are divided to help lower the customs burden for organizers outside of the United States. The total cost of First Edition and Second Edition events is $30; the total cost of a Tribbles event is $25.

That’s it! The full Regional schedule will be announced on Monday, March 19th, 2018. We will try to keep a running list of approved applications in this thread so that people can start planning their trips to various Regionals. It is especially important for people like me, who hold their Regionals in early April, to apply early so this information can get out to a wider audience as soon as possible. The sooner you apply, the sooner we can ship you your kits.
Last edited by jadziadax8 on Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
This space reserved for approved applications.

City Game(s)
Burwood, NSW, Australia Second Edition
Beccles, United Kingdom First Edition
Kassel, Germany Second Edition
Koblenz, Germany Second Edition, Tribbles
London, United Kingdom Second Edition
Vienna, Austria First Edition, Second Edition, Tribbles
Arlington, VA, USA First Edition, Second Edition
Atlanta, GA, USA Second Edition
Boston, MA, USA Second Edition
California, MD, USA First Edition, Second Edition, Tribbles
Chicago, IL, USA First Edition, Second Edition, Tribbles
Cleveland, OH Second Edition
Fargo, ND, USA First Edition, Second Edition
Marietta, GA, USA First Edition
Orlando, FL, USA Second Edition, Tribbles
Palm Bay, FL, USA First Edition, Second Edition, Tribbles
Minneapolis, MN, USA First Edition, Second Edition, Tribbles
San Diego, CA, USA First Edition, Second Edition, Tribbles
San Diego, CA, USA Second Edition
Seattle, WA, USA First Edition, Second Edition, Tribbles
Sector 001, USA Second Edition
Sioux Falls, SD, USA First Edition, Second Edition, Tribbles
Vancouver, BC, Canada First Edition, Second Edition, Tribbles
Last edited by jadziadax8 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The list of regionals has been updated with all of the information I have at my disposal. Locations are going off the locale of the person who paid for the regional fee, as not everyone has put their tourneys in the system.

I guess this would be a good time to ask you all to put your regionals in the system so that they may be appropriately flagged.

Also, this is the last weekend to get your applications in. Don't miss out!
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
jadziadax8 wrote: I guess this would be a good time to ask you all to put your regionals in the system so that they may be appropriately flagged.
Sorry, I was waiting for the full schedule to come out as an article - that's usually when we're given the go-ahead to post our events.

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
OKCoyote wrote:
jadziadax8 wrote: I guess this would be a good time to ask you all to put your regionals in the system so that they may be appropriately flagged.
Sorry, I was waiting for the full schedule to come out as an article - that's usually when we're given the go-ahead to post our events.
Oh really? Honestly, nobody here was aware of that...
 -  
monty42 wrote:
OKCoyote wrote:
Oh really? Honestly, nobody here was aware of that...
*shrug* That's how I've done it in the past.

...or was that sarcasm? It's late and I'm tired, so I might be missing it.
Last edited by OKCoyote on Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Chancellor
Honestly, it pains me to see only 6 events outside the continental NA.
There's a lot of work to be done...
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
monty42 wrote:Honestly, it pains me to see only 6 events outside the continental NA.
I wouldn't confuse low Regional counts with lack of activity necessarily. In fact, we'd normally have a second regional in the UK (Grimsby probably) - however due to clashes with Kaiserfest, Swedish Nationals and a beginners event in Manchester, it's just really hard to find any time to squeeze a second event in!

However, that shouldn't stop the rest of Europe from getting organizing. I believe Stefan and Peter are planning to get something organized...

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Chancellor
KazonPADD wrote:
monty42 wrote:Honestly, it pains me to see only 6 events outside the continental NA.
I wouldn't confuse low Regional counts with lack of activity necessarily. In fact, we'd normally have a second regional in the UK (Grimsby probably) - however due to clashes with Kaiserfest, Swedish Nationals and a beginners event in Manchester, it's just really hard to find any time to squeeze a second event in!

However, that shouldn't stop the rest of Europe from getting organizing. I believe Stefan and Peter are planning to get something organized...
Yeah. I don't wanna deminish anything that everybody might be doing. I'm looking forward to every event that's gonna be on in 2018. I'm most likely gonna show up at the Kaiserfest, even though it's on my birthday and I haven't played 1E in 15 years. But I'm excited for it. If anything we need butts in seats right now!
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
OKCoyote wrote:Sorry, I was waiting for the full schedule to come out as an article - that's usually when we're given the go-ahead to post our events.
Daniel et al-

If you have paid your Regional fee(s) and your Continental Coordinator has informed you there are no conflicts with the date(s) you have selected, feel free to enter the tournaments into the system so that a member of Organized Play can flag them appropriately. Thanks.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
I'm sure Jules would love seeing more tournaments as well. To that end, I have empowered him to book as many Regionals as Europe wants and to award Nationals tournaments wherever there is interest. If you feel there isn't enough high-level play happening in Europe, I would encourage you to reach out to your local players, T.D.'s, and Ambassadors and get additional events lined up.
 -  
LORE wrote:
OKCoyote wrote:Sorry, I was waiting for the full schedule to come out as an article - that's usually when we're given the go-ahead to post our events.
Daniel et al-

If you have paid your Regional fee(s) and your Continental Coordinator has informed you there are no conflicts with the date(s) you have selected, feel free to enter the tournaments into the system so that a member of Organized Play can flag them appropriately. Thanks.
Yeah, I hadn't heard from the Continental Coordinator. But since Maggie has put my city on the list, I'm assuming we're good.
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E American National Champion 2023
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
OKCoyote wrote:
LORE wrote:
Daniel et al-

Yeah, I hadn't heard from the Continental Coordinator. But since Maggie has put my city on the list, I'm assuming we're good.
You're good. Pretty much anyone that pm's me is good unless I have a concern. I haven't had any thus far.

Michael,
Expecting to jinx himself now
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Thanks to all who have applied already, and whom will be applying to host a Regional this year shortly. My hope is to compile all of the Regionals currently in the system over the weekend, and get a full Regional Schedule article out within the week.
European OP Coordinator
 - European OP Coordinator
 -  
There will be Regionals for all three games in Austria for sure, we just have to finalize some of the dates :cheersL:
Question for noob

I still think I'm misunderstanding TMW. By saying […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]