For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
We just wrapped up Tribbles and The Next Generation asserted themselves in a big way. Allen finished first overall with 893k Tribbles, showing his dad how Battle decks are SUPPOSED to be played.

Brianna broke 500k to finish second. Phil made a late rally to finish third, BenHosp scored a late 100k poison to slide by me for fourth, and I met my goal of avoiding the pity Tribble.

Good times!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Quick Update:

I went 3-1 in 1E today, with three full wins and a modified loss to Austin in the last round which allowed me to squeak out the tournament win by one point.

BenHosp and Austin each went 3-1 with a modified win to finish at 12 VP each, but Ben's modified win came against Austin so he finished second on the head to head.

Decks Played:
[Vul] Power
[Kli] Hero of the Empire
[Dom] Slice and Dice
[SF] MACOs
Old School [MQ] [TE] [Fed] from all eras.
Old School [Kli]

More details later, but a big thanks to Austin, Robin, and Mark for making the drive up/down/over for the tournament. Great times!!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
I gotta say, it was satisfying to defend the home turf from a Multi-state invasion, especially since The Next Generation was able to cover for me in Tribbles, a game I well and truly suck at. :P

#SykesSweep

8)

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]

MW for doctorjoya over tykajada 35-0. GG! :cheers[…]

The sacred cow in 1E for me is: Not Oversimplifiyi[…]

@Rancour@gmx.de @Gul Dakar Florian gets the F[…]