For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
Given that Bruce seems to be having trouble in life that prevents scheduling games. Lets plan the round robin (everyone see if you can play everyone) is everyone okay with that.

If i get any objections we go three rounds (objections can be here or PMd will decide by thursday)
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
pfti wrote:Given that Bruce seems to be having trouble in life that prevents scheduling games. Lets plan the round robin (everyone see if you can play everyone) is everyone okay with that.

If i get any objections we go three rounds (objections can be here or PMd will decide by thursday)
Did you and Bruce actually play your game? Is he still considered in the tournament or has he dropped? I just want to make sure I know what the deal is regarding setting up games with the remaining players.
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
LORE wrote:
pfti wrote:Given that Bruce seems to be having trouble in life that prevents scheduling games. Lets plan the round robin (everyone see if you can play everyone) is everyone okay with that.

Did you and Bruce actually play your game? Is he still considered in the tournament or has he dropped? I just want to make sure I know what the deal is regarding setting up games with the remaining players.
I have not been contacted, so we did not play.
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
Latok wrote:So we're just doing a round robin now right and I have to play Pope and Jon?
yep, ill put out my general play call tommorow
but I am free most times, so just let me know
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
The Ninja Scot wrote:I'm playing him later this week for this tournament.

Michael
Did your game with Pope ever happen? Has Jon played Pope yet?

We are now 6 weeks into what should have been a 4 week tournament. It feels like everyone has played 3 games, and are chasing missing games against guys who have either moved on (like I have) or have gone M.I.A. Perhaps we can just call it, rather than let it drag on another few weeks?
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
LORE wrote:
The Ninja Scot wrote:I'm playing him later this week for this tournament.

Michael
Did your game with Pope ever happen? Has Jon played Pope yet?

We are now 6 weeks into what should have been a 4 week tournament. It feels like everyone has played 3 games, and are chasing missing games against guys who have either moved on (like I have) or have gone M.I.A. Perhaps we can just call it, rather than let it drag on another few weeks?
I am calling it after you and I play our game
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
pfti wrote:I am calling it after you and I play our game
I think me playing a 4th game (as the only one with a result against Pope) actually messes things up more, rather than solve anything. I'll PM you with my thoughts, but from what I can tell the final standings (if we call it after 3 games) look like this:

Jon - 12
Kris - 10
MVB - 6
Greg - 3
Pope - 1

Congrats to Mugato for going 4-0 in the tourna[…]

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't com[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon a[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

That's what I thought. I think the card may not b[…]