By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Second Edition draft. Sort of cube style. 10 AM, Saturday, June 9th.
After last year's eye-opening experience, this will be an abbreviated version.
Each participant will receive randomly presorted/assembled packs to include: 1 Headquarters pack, 1 missions pack, 2 dilemmas packs, and 4 packs of assorted cards from 2E premiere through Symbiosis. Drafting time will be 1 hour maximum. Players will then have a maximum of 30 minutes to build their decks (using the standard rules of 5 missions, a minimum of 20 dilemmas, and a minimum of 35 cards in their draw deck.) $5.00 entry.
No other funky rules, goofy Hayes rules nor otherwise. You can only play cards appropriate to what your headquarters allows. Three rounds.

Any questions, let me know. Please pre-register as early as possible, so I know how many packs I'll need to assemble in advance. Thank you.

We ought to be done by 3 pm, giving us 90 minutes to break for the annual grilling of burgers, dogs, brats, etc.

And then, at 4:30 PM, we'll have our 1E OTF constructed Regional. All regular OTF rules and OTF banned list apply. $5.00 entry. Three rounds.

Any questions, lmk.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Well, as of last night, on the 2E side, I have the packs randomized and ready for 9 players. Please, for those of you planning on attending, preregister a.s.a.p. so I can plan accordingly, if more than that quantity is needed (I find it hard to believe that only Kris and I are the lone registrants, what with nearly 300 views of this thread.???)

I know Mike Rudolph, Chris Volk, Ian Parmenter, and Ben Johnson are nearly guaranteed to be joining us. What I don't know and would like to know, is if any of the following are seriously planning to do so, forgive me if I forget anybody... : Jason Tang, Justin Kaufman, James Heaney, Robert Peterson, Kevin O'Neill, Steve Nelson, Barry Windschitl, Jeremy Benedict, Dan Van Kampen, anyone else?

This doubleheader is going down a month from this Saturday.

Thanks for any impending responses, in advance.

-Matthew
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
I probably won't know about 1E until the final day or two before the event; sorry. There's a good possibility that I am going to be needed here for a family issue. If that turns out not to be the case, then I plan to attend. But I just won't know for a while. (Sorry. I know that's terribly inconvenient.)

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Hoss-Drone wrote:
karonofborg13 wrote:How many, Kevin? So, I can prep the additional packs, of course.
Thanks.
3 of us for sure, maybe a 4th
Thank you, Kevin, that helps. I will prep 4 more sets of packs, to be safe.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
James, I understand, hope all is well, goes well on that issue. Hope you're able to make it up here, certainly.

Kris, at James's event last month, Jason indicated he was planning to get a hold of you and see about coming up with you, if that would work? Just fyi.
 -  
Community Contributor
I am officially not going to be able to make it this weekend.

The reason is my wife's morning sickness, which is all-day and fairly debilitating. I had hoped it would have cleared up by now, but no such luck. Even if she does recover at this point, we'll need this weekend to reconnect after effectively eight weeks of continuous illness.

The good news side of this: we are expecting our second, and I am allowed to say so now! Hooray!

Hayes: thanks for your hospitality. I am going to get back to your house for 1e one of these days, if fate will just stop conspiring against me.

Jaeger: I had another decent anti-you deck idea, but I'll postpone it until next time.
 -  
Community Contributor
December 6th, I believe! But hopefully she feels better long before then.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]