For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
After conferring with James, Bruce, and Brian, here's what's happening:

Brian S and Bruce have agreed that their schedules are not conducive to playing and both will receive a missed game for Round 4.

James has not been able to get ahold of Seppel. As such, Seppel will receive a missed game and James will receive a Bye for round 4.

As such, here are the final standings:

1 Jon Carter 15
2 James Heaney 13
3 Charlie Plaine 12
4 Michael Van Breemen 10 31
5 Greg Dillon 10 28
6 Sebastian Kirstein 9 35
7 Brian Sykes 9 26
8 Jason Tang 7 32
9 Brian S 7 MW
10 Austin Chandler 7 ML
11 Bruce Parrish 6
12 John Paul Veasey 4

Congrats again to Jon on his (Double!) Online Regional win!

As for prizes: as soon as the Regional prize kits arrive, I'll be reaching out to you individually to coordinate shipping.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Thanks everyone for playing, and thanks Brian for running this event!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Good News! Prize Kits arrived yesterday!!

Everyone who played will receive at least a Regional Foil OR a Regional Button, and for those who don't get Regional Foils, I did get a 1E prize kit so you'll still get a Foil of some kind to go with your button.

In order to get everyone some sort of regional prize support, if you played in both the 1E and 2E Regionals, you'll only be getting one Regional button. That makes the numbers work.

Also, for those of you playing in the A Less Perfect Union release event, I hope you'll understand me waiting until I get that prize kit and sending everything at once to save on postage.

I'll be PMing each of you for your mailing addresses and will be getting most of the stuff out in the next week or so.

Thanks again for participating in the online Regional(s), I hope you all had fun! :cheersL:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Just wanted to post a follow-up here. At this point I have sent PMs to all of the participants, and everyone who has responded has prizes set aside for them. For everyone not participating in the A Less Perfect Union Release event on the 2e side, If I have your address and prize selection by this Friday, I'll mail your prizes this weekend. For anyone who hasn't responded yet, please do so. I'll try to reach out a few more times directly, but if I don't hear back at some point I'll conclude that you don't want your prizes and add them to my local prize pool (for when I start running local tournaments again).

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
The following players' prizes went into the mail today:

Carter
Heaney
Parrish
Chandler

All 4 should arrive Tuesday. If you haven't gotten them by Wednesday let me know.

Anyone else who has sent me their address also played in the A Less Perfect Union release event and were still waiting on prize kit delivery on that one.

So if your name is not on the above list, and you didn't play in the ALPU release event, that means I don't have your address and prize selection. Please PM me with those things and your prizes will be in the next batch.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation