For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
In a game that can only be described as a total and complete shitshow, Brian S MW over Brian S(ykes) 97-95. Yeah, that happened.

Congrats to Brian S on the win, despite the comedy of errors on all sides! :cheersL:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I do not have to remind the Young-Jemmie-Chamber-genius of the complexivity. When you do not ask a rules-question during 1E, you are not in the game or mortal :) .
PS: Trump sucks!!! :)

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Weiter nach Japanien. Japanesen haben keine Beine. Traurig. Mit meinem Kumpel Kim läuft es nicht wie gewünscht. Wollte doch den Friedensnobelpreis! Schütte aus Wut mein ganzes Essen weg, war sehr gutes Essen. Loser. Befrage dann noch lustigen Zwergenmenschen in Japanien nach seinem Golf-handycap,. Der behauptet Kaiser von Japanien zu sein, klar. Und ich bin der Kaiser von China :) Twittere erstmal Hass-Botschaften hinaus. Mir glaubt ja eh jeder. Füge noch abgehackte Emotionalien hinzu, wie Wut, sauer und Zorn. Auf Twitter folgen mir eh alle.
Bis bald, euer Donald :) .
Sorry could not resist...

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
elveez wrote:
pfti wrote:I get the FW 100-0 against JPV
Yeah 1E is just ridiculous. Quickly reminded why I have played only 1 tournament in the last 8 months
It's all good, Veez. You may have a chance to beat me and my craptastic deck down in the next round... :wink:
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
elveez wrote:
pfti wrote:I get the FW 100-0 against JPV
Yeah 1E is just ridiculous. Quickly reminded why I have played only 1 tournament in the last 8 months
Play casual! The Dojo has a bunch of fun players, there's a league for it, and you can say things like, "I would only like to play against non-ridiculous decks tonight plz."

An online regional is literally the most cutthroat, savage meta in 1E, where alllll the most ridiculous tech comes out to play. Worst possible place to re-enter the game after a pause, IMHO. (Though obviously I'm glad you're here all the same, playing with us!)

In other news, FW James H over Charlie P, 100-0.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
BCSWowbagger wrote:
An online regional is literally the most cutthroat, savage meta in 1E, where alllll the most ridiculous tech comes out to play. Worst possible place to re-enter the game after a pause, IMHO. (Though obviously I'm glad you're here all the same, playing with us!)

In other news, FW James H over Charlie P, 100-0.
You're probably not wrong, though I obviously didn't get that memo. I had the crazy thought of "let's try something new and see if it works!"

Maybe losing my first game is a blessing in disguise - I can avoid all of you shutout sharks and have another enjoyable competitive game.
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Armus wrote:I had the crazy thought of "let's try something new and see if it works!"

This was my thought. Turns out it worked at least once...

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Thank you all for getting your games in timely, I really appreciate it.

We're going to go ahead and kick off round 2. Please try to have your games in by Saturday, May 18th. If we finish early again, I'll announce Round 3 pairings early.

Round 2 Pairings:

Jon Carter vs. James Heaney

Sebastian Kirstein vs. MVB

Austin Chandler vs. Brian S

Greg Dillon vs. Jason Tang

John Paul Veasey vs. Bruce Parrish

Charlie Plaine vs. Brian Sykes

Good luck, everyone! :cheersL:
Last edited by Armus on Fri May 17, 2019 10:43 pm, edited 6 times in total.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
In what will go down in history as likely the strangest game of 1E I have ever played, Jon gets the Mod Win 96-0.
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
BCSWowbagger wrote:In what will go down in history as likely the strangest game of 1E I have ever played, Jon gets the Mod Win 96-0.

A true thinking person's game. Also a lot closer than the score might suggest
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation