For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
It's Wednesday night and we only have one game in so far.

Not trying to put any undue pressure on anyone, but if you haven't gotten ahold of your opponent and gotten your game scheduled, please do so. If you can't connect with your opponent, let me know and I'll do what I can to assist.

Thanks all! :cheersL:
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I just finished grading my last set of finals, so Michael and I can play tomorrow night.

Sent through Subspace from the Starship Enterprise
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Captain Parrish wrote:PFTI and I were scheduled for tomorrow morning at 10 am but I had something come up last minute and we are currently in the rescheduling phase I apologize for the inconvenience.
I think if MVB and Mags get their game in tonight but Bruce and Jon need an extension, you can still keep on track with the Round 3 pairings tomorrow morning. I would just be randomly paired with either Bruce or Jon as I am (as of today) the only 2-0 player.

Round 4 may get interesting if I lose Round 3, or the guy I play Round 3 is not the guy whom won the Bruce / Jon Round 2 match, but isn't a chaotic Round 4 going to happen either way? In theory, someone will be 3-0 and paired down to a 2-1 player they have not already faced. Or worse case there are four of us at 2-1 and the pairings will be a car wreck.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
LORE wrote:
Captain Parrish wrote:PFTI and I were scheduled for tomorrow morning at 10 am but I had something come up last minute and we are currently in the rescheduling phase I apologize for the inconvenience.
I think if MVB and Mags get their game in tonight but Bruce and Jon need an extension, you can still keep on track with the Round 3 pairings tomorrow morning. I would just be randomly paired with either Bruce or Jon as I am (as of today) the only 2-0 player.

Round 4 may get interesting if I lose Round 3, or the guy I play Round 3 is not the guy whom won the Bruce / Jon Round 2 match, but isn't a chaotic Round 4 going to happen either way? In theory, someone will be 3-0 and paired down to a 2-1 player they have not already faced. Or worse case there are four of us at 2-1 and the pairings will be a car wreck.
Cutoff isn't until Saturday night. If there's any games still outstanding then we'll figure something out.
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
I get this gif:

because even though I swear I triple checked the deck, I missed that Univited has been retired in this format. *sigh*

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
jadziadax8 wrote:I get this gif:

because even though I swear I triple checked the deck, I missed that Univited has been retired in this format. *sigh*
:lol: :lol: :lol:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Good Stuff! We're on to Round 3!

Pairings:

Kris Sonsteby vs. Jon Carter

Austin Chandler vs. Greg Dillon

Bruce Parrish vs. MVB

Maggie Geppert vs. Ross Fertel

Please try to have your Round 3 games complete by Saturday, May 25th.

Good Luck, all! :cheersL:
Last edited by Armus on Wed May 22, 2019 6:48 am, edited 5 times in total.
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
LORE wrote:
Armus wrote:Kris Sonsteby vs. Jon Carter
Full win for Kris 100-35. Good game, bud!
Overachievers.

Sent through Subspace from the Starship Enterprise
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation