For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
The Space Coast of Florida is proud to present our seventh annual Second Edition Regional Championship on Sunday, June 2nd, in West Melbourne.

This year's Second Edition tournament will be a Standard constructed event. If you are new or returning to Second Edition constructed and need a deck, decks can be provided. Entry fee is $5 (under 18 free).

Immediately following the Second Edition Regional event will be the Tribbles Regional Championship. Extra decks are also available for this event. Entry fee is $3 (under 18 free) or free with Second Edition event entry.

In addition to the regional promos and normal prize support, there will be gift certificates to Get Your Fun On (our game store venue). For Second Edition, the winner and one random player will each receive a $20 certificate. For Tribbles, the winner and one random player will each receive a $10 certificate.

Previous Second Edition winners:
2013 Thomas Kamiura
2014 Thomas Kamiura
2015 Daniel Matteson
2016 Ted Reebel
2017 Sean O'Reilly
2018 Ted Reebel

Previous Tribbles winners:
2013 Tammy Vititoe
2014 Sean O'Reilly
2015 Avery Matteson
2016 Avery Matteson
2017 Avery Matteson
2018 Sean O'Reilly
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
We'll be streaming today's events on Twitch at twitch.tv/okcoyote. I may even have a 2E spoiler...

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Technical difficulties prevent the stream (Daniel didn’t have a piece for the camera to attach to the tripod).

Ted won Trek.
I won Tribbles.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation