For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
I know this is down to nearly the proverbial *last minute,* but I am proud to announce that I will be hosting an OTF First Edition Regional in West Fargo, ND at my house on the last Sunday in June, the 30th at 1 PM. The newest expansion, The Cage, will absolutely be legal for this event and needless to say, I'm excited!

It will be 3 rounds. Ben Johnson has confirmed that he will be there. Ian Parmenter has indicated that he should be available. I've extended the invite to John Western and Thomas Ohnstad, who may be joining us.
I hereby extend the further invite to any players in the surrounding area (MN, ND, SD, WI, and beyond) and would enjoy having you join us.

We will plan (weather permitting, of course) to do the annual grilling of burgers, steaks, and brats after the festivities.

Hope you will join us. Any questions, feel free to contact me.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Ooo! Ooooooo! The return of ND Trek! The return of mein rival! A chance to win release achievements!

Look, I'm probably going to say "maybe maybe maybe" until two days before and then say "no," because travel is hard, but right now I'm maybe-maybe-maybe.

I'm very happy in any event.

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Ok, James. I'm calling in the chip wherein you make it up here for a Fargo event. All those times and statements of near-commitment that you would make it up here that failed to yield a positive result, coupled with the recent time (just over a year ago that I made it to your house) and that this is even a set that you had quite an involvement in crafting, means no excuses this time (barring a major family emergency, of course)!

If you would get in touch with Justin, Jason, Kevin, Robert, and anyone else of the 1E Minneapolis group to conceivably carpool up here, then it'll be even more of a reason to pull the trigger, sir.

I sincerely would like it if you would join us.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
This event is now flagged as a Regional. Paging all Frozen Chosen members... paging all Frozen Chozen members... you are need at Casa de Hayes on June 30th!
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Pants o.t. Tal Shiar wrote:I have the usual caveat that I have a crappy car (don't trust it on long road trips) and a crappy job (usually work weekends), so I wouldn't get hopes up, but I'll see what I can do.
I do trust my car on long road trips (it's old but not crappy), but sometimes I sing in it.

I'm still working on it, but you're welcome to join me if I can get this to work.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]