For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Armus wrote:As of right now, Christian is in 2nd and Pope is in 3rd. VP and SoS are currently the same and Christian is ahead on Differential. HOWEVER, while the differential tiebreaker for these two is locked in, the SoS is NOT. Also, Carter could jump all the way to 2nd with a full win over Stephen, depending on how other games finish.

So yeah, at this point, aside from Kris taking the title, basically nothing is decided.

Stay tuned!!
Any chance you can update us on the relative VP / SoS race as it presently sits? The event on my dashboard now just says "in process."

Yes, technically speaking as DoOP I could go into Brian's tournament and look this up. No, I don't think it is fair that I steal the T.D.'s thunder. :wink:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
So as of right now, Kris has locked up first place (obvs), and it looks like Mr. Carter's Round 4 win is sufficient to land him in 2nd based on a superior SoS. Pope is currently in 3rd with a closed book, but Christian, currently in 4th, has a stake in the Greg/Mr. Hoffman match, as a Full Win by Greg would vault Christian into 3rd on SoS (while a Mod win throws it to differential, where I think Christian also has the edge over Pope).

Beyond the top 4, MVB is currently alone in 5th place with 10 VPs but there's multiple outstanding games that could impact those results, so rather than speculate, I suggest waiting for the rest of the results to roll in.

Bottom line: there's still plenty of action in the late going of this gig. Stay tuned! :cheersL:
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Ensign Q wrote:latok wins 160 -0
You should always report scores max at 100. Otherwise, you are potentially giving away deck information
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
They do, but for reporting all fw should be reported as 100 points because that is how they go in the system and it keeps results from revealing things about decks

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
The Niall/ Bruce game didn't happen, so I've finalized and submitted the results.

Here are your final standings:

1 Kris Sonsteby 14
2 Jon Carter 13 36
3 Christian 13 33
4 Pope 13 32
5 Michael Van Breemen 10 35
6 Greg Dillon 10 29
7 Brian S 10 27
8 Mathew McCalpin 9 36
9 Stephen P 9 32
10 Charlie Plaine 8
11 Joe Kallstrom 7
12 Mr. hoffmann 6
13 Niall Matthew 3
14 Bruce Parrish 2

Congrats again to our winner, Kris Sonsteby!

You'll note that all tiebreakers were resolved by SoS, and it looks like it was very intense competition.

I'll be in touch with everyone regarding prizes and will be sending things out once I get things packaged and shipped. In order to facilitate this, when I reach out to you, please respond promptly and with all requested information.

I'll post again here when the results are processed. Please upload your deck lists then, and I'd encourage everyone to write a tournament report as well.

Thanks again to everyone for playing. I hope you all had a great time!
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation