For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Results now posted. Thanks to all who played, devoting their day (or night, early morning etc) to this event. Hope you all had fun, and hope this laid the groundwork to keep regional season going in these unusual times!

Congratulation to Kaiser for the win!
European OP Coordinator
 - European OP Coordinator
 -  
Thanks to everyone for participating in this first "normal" Regional that has to be played on one day. It was a blast and I've learned some things I'm gonna make standard rules for the upcoming Regionals that has to be changed to online events because of the Covid-madness.

Thanks Paddy for being my "test-pilot" on this sort of events, you've done a great job!!!

By rameses niblick 3 (Glen "Lofty" Shipley)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Here here :cheersL:
Paddy did a good job keeping everything going while playing at the same time.

Cheers to everyone who played I had a really fun day. I hope this is a good template for tournaments in the near future while we're all still in lockdown. All the best to everyone hope you all stay well.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Thanks again Paddy for running this, it was great fun, totally worth staying up til 5am for :D

The only slight regret I have is that we had a few guys who weren't, in the end, able to make it. I fear Niall might be voting Tory next election -- since not only did he have to miss out, but with all the foreigners coming to the UK to steal your jobs, even the good ones, like taking part in the 1E regional! Clearly something must be done to take your country('s regional back) ;)
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
princedetenebres wrote:Thanks again Paddy for running this, it was great fun, totally worth staying up til 5am for :D

The only slight regret I have is that we had a few guys who weren't, in the end, able to make it. I fear Niall might be voting Tory next election -- since not only did he have to miss out, but with all the foreigners coming to the UK to steal your jobs, even the good ones, like taking part in the 1E regional! Clearly something must be done to take your country('s regional back) ;)
I just need to persuade more of the Yorkshire based players to join in next time!
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation