For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By rameses niblick 3 (Glen "Lofty" Shipley)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
KazonPADD wrote:Seppel also replied to say he could do both.

Sorry Niall - based on numbers I’m going with the SUNDAY 12th APRIL. I want full on Jim Ross commentary though!

Please can all players post their Skype details here? Thanks.

I’ll try to amend the date (if the system) lets me. Any players wanting to join in, please pre-register! Thanks all!
My skype name is Glen Shipley, my profile picture is Mr Worf playing poker. Just in case the other 2 of me appear as well. Long story short but Skype decided it wanted three of me floating about, and yes I know that's a scary thought.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
The Ninja Scot wrote:
KazonPADD wrote:Seppel also replied to say he could do both.

Sorry Niall - based on numbers I’m going with the SUNDAY 12th APRIL. I want full on Jim Ross commentary though!

Please can all players post their Skype details here? Thanks.

I’ll try to amend the date (if the system) lets me. Any players wanting to join in, please pre-register! Thanks all!
Skype name - theninjascot
email - same at yahoo
Discord - The Ninja Scot

Michael,
who hasn't played Trek at 230 in the morning in a while

Yeah, same here.

I'm very happy to see it's going to 3 rounds. Since Round 1 starts at 21:30 local time, so while I can't remember ever before asking for fewer rounds, with Round 4 being at something like 05:00 here, I think 3 rounds should be plenty.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
This looks like a blast, but f*ck that is an early start over here across the pond. I'll do my best, but might be too hungover from birthday festivities today. Either way, have fun y'all.
European OP Coordinator
 - European OP Coordinator
 -  
Three important questions:

*) Where will you post the pairings? Here in this thread and players have to contact each other by themselves?

*) How do you plan to monitor the time limit?

*) If there are any difficult ruling issues, how would be the best to adress you? Will you join the Skype chat for example?
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
I’ll be online at 10 am UK time (30 mins before event) - I’ll post pairings here.

I’m going to start a Skype group chat here. Be sure to post your Skype ID here. I will send timing reminders and Rules queries that way (can also be sent privately if preferred).

All players please make sure your Lackey had been updated!
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Clerasil ToB wrote:As being an absolut Skype non-professional: so we should have two chats open, the group chat and the one with the current opponent?
Yes. For example, I have “family chats” open and my sister will message me stuff she doesn’t want to tell my father separately.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
I've been using discord for all my calls for games, so it's been quite awhile for Skype.

I see that it can be accessed through microsoft/hotmail/outlook, and it says that my skype name is:
live:princedetenebres

So I'm not sure if that means it's just 'princedetenebres' or requires the live: prefix -- I should imagine it's the former, but just in case I thought I'd put both down.

Like I said, I've just found discord to be easier and work just as well.

Are the times fixed? Or are you intending to start rounds earlier if all games are finished?

Also, you mentioned above that it'd likely just be 3 rounds. Is that still the case?

By rameses niblick 3 (Glen "Lofty" Shipley)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Hi everyone just thought I'd better mention to all my possible opponents that my broadband signal can be a bit ropey. It can drop out at random for no reason. Paddy does know about this as we've had problems in the past. If we save games regularly which I'm sure you all do anyway we should be ok. If it becomes a big problem I'll consult with Paddy. That being said I'm looking forward to speaking to you all later and I hope everyone has fun :cheersL:
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]