For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Sykes TT MVB 70-70

Crazy game, lots of fun!

Good luck the rest of the way, sir!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Here's your round 3 pairings:

Nathan W (Naetor) vs. Brian Sykes (Armus)

Michael Van Breemen (The Ninja Scot) vs. Lucas Thompson (edgeofhearing)

Oliver Thust (Bashircommander) vs. Benjamin Liebich (monty42)

Maggie Geppert (jadziadax8) vs. BYE

Please try to have your games in by next Saturday (May 23rd, 2020).

Good Luck, everyone! :cheersL:
Last edited by Armus on Tue May 19, 2020 2:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
Me MW 65 - 65 ML MVB

However.

I discovered that one of my missions is not HoF legal. After my first attempt of it all tournament (in this game), I had a sinking realization and let MVB know. What do I do? To finish the game, we agreed on simply ignoring the mission for the rest of the game. But I feel bad taking a MW off MVB if I'm just going to need to drop due to an illegal deck.

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
edgeofhearing wrote:Me MW 65 - 65 ML MVB

However.

I discovered that one of my missions is not HoF legal. After my first attempt of it all tournament (in this game), I had a sinking realization and let MVB know. What do I do? To finish the game, we agreed on simply ignoring the mission for the rest of the game. But I feel bad taking a MW off MVB if I'm just going to need to drop due to an illegal deck.
I say just switch it out. You aren't the first person I've seen with a banned card.

I'm partially to blame too, now that I think about it. I remember thinking I was going to tell you after our game- but given how it abruptly ended with a Lackey crash, I forgot.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor

However.

Given this development, I'm forced to invoke the Geppert Precedent, established in last year's online HoF Regional:

I hereby sentence thy offending card to permanent banishment, to be replaced by a legal card effective immediately.

And you *may* also be required to offer a ritual sacrifice of shredding the offending card and burning it on the Altar of the Sacred Writ of Accountability at the next Manassters event you attend.

On a more serious note, it sounds like you and Michael resolved the game on amicable terms, and if you're both satisfied with the outcome then I'll let the result stand as reported.

Thank you for being straight up about the situation. Please let me know if any additional action is needed on my end.
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
Armus wrote:

However.

Given this development, I'm forced to invoke the Geppert Precedent, established in last year's online HoF Regional:

I hereby sentence thy offending card to permanent banishment, to be replaced by a legal card effective immediately.

And you *may* also be required to offer a ritual sacrifice of shredding the offending card and burning it on the Altar of the Sacred Writ of Accountability at the next Manassters event you attend.

On a more serious note, it sounds like you and Michael resolved the game on amicable terms, and if you're both satisfied with the outcome then I'll let the result stand as reported.

Thank you for being straight up about the situation. Please let me know if any additional action is needed on my end.
I accept the shame, and my sentence.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Final Round Pairings:

Nathan W (Naetor) vs. Oliver Thust (Bashircommander)

Lucas Thompson (edgeofhearing) vs. Brian Sykes (Armus)

Michael Van Breemen (The Ninja Scot) vs. Maggie Geppert (Jadziadax8)

Benjamin Liebich (Monty42) vs. BYE

Please try to have your games in by next Saturday (May 30th, 2020).

Good luck, everyone! :cheersL:
Last edited by Armus on Thu May 28, 2020 4:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation