Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Hey guys. Wanted to give you an update on the status of Regionals on the Space Coast (Florida).

Our local game store, Get Your Fun On, is currently only open limited hours, with the game room closed to the public, and there is still no ETA for when this situation will change. Due to this and various other reasons (including COVID affecting a family member) it's looking likely that if our Regionals are to be held this year at all, they will have to be held online.

I'm aware that most local and state players have never played online and don't have interest in it. However, I'm hopeful that a few players will at least be willing to try it out (and of course, I'm happy to teach).

This also means that more nonlocal players may join these events. That's fine too, but I will prioritize local and state players when divvying up prize support, particularly the Regional foils.

I don't have dates scheduled for these events yet but I hope to get them figured out very soon. For now, thanks for reading.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Well since I don't have the availability to make the cross state trip, but as a West Coaster, I am looking forward to join an online regional.
Question for noob

You can use Defend Homeworld instead of Quark[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]