For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By The Prefect (Michael Shea)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Prefect
2E Sector 001 Regional Champion 2023
This is where the pairings for the Cardassia Regional Tournament will be announced. Also, players should report their results from each round here.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Prefect
This is an online event.

Registration is required to participated. To register, you may click on the lick in the subject heading of this thread.

For information on how to download and use Lackey, start by looking here and here.

For the current list of cards in the Hall of Fame (meaning cards that can't be used in this event) look here. If you're using the TrekCC site's deck builder, there is a filter for Hall of Fame that will also help.
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Are the games at noon each week or do you have the week to play them?

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Prefect
pfti wrote:Are the games at noon each week or do you have the week to play them?
You may schedule a time with your opponent for the round that you both agree upon, as long as the game occurs sometimes within the allotted week.
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
The Prefect wrote:
pfti wrote:Are the games at noon each week or do you have the week to play them?
You may schedule a time with your opponent for the round that you both agree upon, as long as the game occurs sometimes within the allotted week.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Prefect
Welcome Nathan W (Naetor) to our event!

Welcome Sebastian Kirstein (Caretaker's Guest) to our event!

Welcome Michael Van Breemen (The Ninja Scot) to our event!

Welcome Will Raiman (willraiman) to our event!

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Prefect
jadziadax8 wrote:I wish I was flying down to play with your crew in meat space.
"Meat space" sounds like an adult entertainment venue lol! I have never encountered that term before...

Yes, I wish players were coming in person as well. It really was so disappointing to have to cancel NA Continentals in Atlanta. I look forward to seeing everyone, and being a graduate student, some years the only chance I get to see everyone is if Atlanta hosts an event.

But, we do the best we can. :cheersL:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
The Prefect wrote:
"Meat space" sounds like an adult entertainment venue lol! I have never encountered that term before...

Yes, I wish players were coming in person as well. It really was so disappointing to have to cancel NA Continentals in Atlanta. I look forward to seeing everyone, and being a graduate student, some years the only chance I get to see everyone is if Atlanta hosts an event.

I'm pretty sure it's a NetRunner reference...

I know you can do "meat damage" in that game.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Prefect
Armus wrote:
The Prefect wrote:

Ah. Never played it. But, if I ever open up a sci fi themed gay bar, I may call it Meat Space. :cheersL:
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
The Prefect wrote:
Armus wrote:
The Prefect wrote:

Ah. Never played it. But, if I ever open up a sci fi themed gay bar, I may call it Meat Space. :cheersL:
It's a term one of my motorcycling friends uses. I'll let him know you owe him a dollar if that bar ever opens up. :cheersL: :cheersR:

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Prefect
Welcome Laney Farmer (Lallybroch) to our event!

Since that leaves us with 9 players, I will be sitting out and acting as TD. If anyone needs to drop during the event, I can jump back in to keep the numbers even, but I hope you all will stay to the end.

This will be a 4-round event.

Round 1 starts tomorrow. Pairings will be listed below. Each of you is responsible for getting in touch with your opponent (message them through this website if needed) and arrange a time and date to play.

Once you have played your first round, report your results the same way you would fill out a score card (Player X Full Win over Player Y, 100-75). Results should be reported on this thread no later than next Friday, 8/28 at 9:00pm EST. Once you report your results, email me your decklists to mshea2@student.gsu.edu. Remember, you may not alter your deck between rounds.

And, with that, Round 1 Pairings (randomly generated) are:

Sebastian Kirstein vs. Michael Van Breemen
Nathan W vs. Will Raiman
Maggie Geppert vs. Greg Hodgin
Jon Carter vs. Laney Farmer

Good luck all and have fun!

For Cardassia!

:cheersL:
Question for noob

You can use Defend Homeworld instead of Quark[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]