For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Good evening, 'trek fans!

The greater Minnesota STCCG players are finally getting together once again in person on October 25th. And what better way to kick off the rust than by restarting with Regionals? With all the craziness out in the world during this Plague Year all of the games will be played in my home, and we will spread out a little bit to maintain social distancing as best we can. We will start at 10:30 a.m. with 2E, roll into 1E at 2 p.m., and finish up with Tribbles around 6:30 p.m. as we wind down with some good natured competition amongst friends. Seating will be somewhat limited, so if you think you can make it please pre-register!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Boratus wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:31 pm Went to pre-register and do not see any of the tournaments posted yet.
Hey Steve-

The tournaments were posted, but as this is a New Venue according to the event system I need some IT help to approve the site. Help me, Chris / Markus / James, you're my only hope!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Boratus wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:08 pm What about tribbles?
I wanted to make sure we could get these two events in with distancing / breaks and figured we could wrap the Tribbles Regional into league season next month. :cross:

What are you all waiting for? The Regionals are in 2 weeks. Get registered and come play! :cheersL:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Robert?
Joe?
Justin?
James?
Jeremy B / Jeremy H?
Other people that have first names beginning with "J"?

Please get pre-registered if you think you can make it! See you all next weekend!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
LORE wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:10 pm Robert?
Joe?
Justin?
James?
Jeremy B / Jeremy H?
Other people that have first names beginning with "J"?

Please get pre-registered if you think you can make it! See you all next weekend!
Bump! Joe and Robert, still think you can make it to play with Steve, Jason, and I? The basement is large enough to accommodate up to three games spaced out nicely, and I was planning on us all wearing masks unless eating or drinking. We will have a safe, albeit reserved Regional this year. Come join us!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Boratus wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:06 am My deck is ready to go. Hope a 9 month gap doesn't effect my gameplay. Here's hoping for a good attendance.
Hey Steve! Robert-o is coming last I heard, so we should be sanctioned. Lillian may jump in for the last round as well, if there are just the 3 of us. We will for sure be sanctioned even if it is a smaller gig.

Things to remember - parking on Hoyt is LEFT side of the street only. Also, please come in through the side door (facing the driveway) as that way you can come in and head straight downstairs for the events. I have 3 tables set up, all distanced, and will have the gas fireplace blower & vents all running so we can stay warm while also circulating the air.

See you boys and girls soon! :cheersL:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Huge thanks to Steve, Lillian, Robert, and Jason for coming out yesterday and playing in our Regional Championships for 1E & 2E. Definitely a different 2020 vibe, but great games were played by all. Seeing you guys and gals having a great time playing are what makes all the effort worth it.

See you all next month, hopefully! :cross:
Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]