For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Hey all,

I’m running a Fargo, ND 2020 Regional at my house in West Fargo, ND on Saturday, November 21st. 10:30 am start. 3 rounds.

OTF format, Limited Pool:
Property Logo restrictions. Each player/participant in deck building terms would choose from the following:
Enterprise;
OS;
TNG;
DS9;
Voyager;
OS films (TMP-TUC);
TNG films (Generations-Nemesis)

Wherein (with a few exceptions as listed below) each draw deck and the dilemmas would all match the property logo you choose. The primary construction would be a highlander/singleton copy limit excepting universal personnel and universal ships and in the case of Borg their point-related objectives.

The following exceptions: any deck may include an AU Door/STP/Temporal Conduit (to enable use of their appropriate AU Dilemmas and AU verbs), Battle Bridge Door side deck, Q’s Tent side deck, and The Squire’s Rules.

If I’m missing anything functionally, please let me know.
Last edited by karonofborg13 on Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Further allowance: With regards to a The Squire's Rules deck build, OS decks, OS films decks, and Enterprise decks can use [Dual] dilemmas from any of these three properties (considering that there are far fewer in the overall pool than TNG, DS9, and Voyager dilemmas.) Additionally, a TNG films The Squire's Rules deck may use OS films [Dual] dilemmas.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Thanks, Kris. I’m now adding a 2E Hall of Fame format Regional on Sunday, November 22nd with starting time at 10:30 A.M. 3 rounds. Players currently expected are Tony Ortiz, Ben Johnson, and myself, at this time. Austen Norman is a possible. If any Trek players out of the area plan to attend, please let me know by registering, thank you.

For the 1E property logo Regional on Saturday, November 21st at 10:30 A.M., expected are Ben Johnson, Jeremy Ortner, and myself. If any players out of the immediate area plan to attend, please register, thank you.
Last edited by karonofborg13 on Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
If you are able, be sure to get in on some Regional action next weekend in Fargo, ND. First Edition and Second Edition gigs are happening in just under a week. Don't miss out! :cheersL:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Hayesapaloozacon tm begins in T-31:19.
MtG Commander Legends release draft at 11:30 pm tomorrow night (after I’m off my second shift work). 10:30 AM Star Trek 1E property logo Regional Saturday morning (any travelers please lmk), another Commander Legends draft at 4 PM. After a dinner break, my Un-Cube Draft...to be followed by either another Legends draft and/or casual Commander constructed play into the wee hours. Then, 10:30 AM Sunday the 2E Hall of Fame format Regional (any travelers?) and wrapping up the weekend at 3PM with the final Commander Legends draft of the weekend.

I know it’s not quite the end of the year yet but let’s send this year out with a bang (and a big middle digit)!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Thanks, Brian! We shall. (Over the weekend last week 5 of my MtG commander playgroup players and I drafted Commander Legends during prerelease at home 3 times. The product is a blast.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation