Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Yes, you read that correctly. My husband and I are both now fully vaccinated and ready to welcome the nerdy horde back to The Basement of Doom! Saturday, May 22nd will be a one-day Regional extravaganza.

Second Edition Regional Championship
We will start things off with the Second Edition Regional Championship. Are you ready to try out some of the goodies that have come out since we all crossed swords in September? The AR-558 team? "Klingon" infiltrators? Chefs? *redacted*? This events starts at 10:00 am.

Tribbles
We will play Tribbles immediately following 2E. Will Poniez prevail? Or has Bonus made a comeback? What about our old standby, Utilize?

First Edition Regional Championship
After a small break for bratwurst (I discovered I have at least a half dozen packages of beer brats from the hog we purchased recently*), we will finish out the night with a First Edition OTF slugfest. Will The Dominion prevail? Can the four-way Treaty defend DS9? Or will someone play in the Neutral Zone instead?

For answers to all these questions and more (such as What Does Malort Taste Like?), please join us in the upgraded Basement of Doom! We'll have the house opened up and will wear masks if folks feel more comfortable that way. All are welcome.

*Please let me know if you have any dietary restrictions, so that I have appropriate dishes available for you.
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
Boratus wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 3:55 pm Got my vaccination last Friday. I'd love to attend, but I won't know my schedule until a day before the event. Hope I can make it.
:cross:
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
I seem to have picked a very busy weekend for the local crew. Some people are out of town and some have kid things happening. However, we've also got some out of town guests who have already bought plane tickets, so I won't be moving things around.

Please preregister if you're planning to make it for any of the tournaments!
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
My Mother’s Day present is now assembled and ready to serve the high gaming table. It’s big enough for two 2E games, one 1E game or a pod of Tribbles.
C079FB6F-9A36-4424-A748-23B518ABA583.jpeg
C079FB6F-9A36-4424-A748-23B518ABA583.jpeg (98.06 KiB) Viewed 9303 times
Also, can lights have been added, as this location used to be very poorly lit.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Sure, it's a great table. But with it mounted on the wall like that, only Spider-Man can use it!

*runs away*
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Congrats to Eric, Steve, and Michael on their respective Regional victories and special thanks to all the rest of the crew who showed up and played! :cheersL:

Now, let's see those tournament reports... :shifty:
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation